Hairveda products are amazing!!

The whipped clouds isn't good for my hair at all :sad:. It's way too pasty and i don't like that it doesn't really absorb into my hair. But it's a fantastic skin moisturizer. I love that my legs look like silk :yep: so i'll be using that for my body. I'm glad that I re-read that label!

When I saw the ingredients, I purchased it specifically for my skin! I got it in the mail today--can't wait to give it a whirl!

I picked my order up at the PO yesterday!!

Two of the following:
vatika frosting
whipped gelly
herbal green tea butter
whipped clouds
almond glaze

1- 32 oz. SitriNillah DC
1 32 oz Methi Sativa Set

I should be good until the next sale.

I ordered on 4/24. I just checked the order statuss update on the site and my mouth is still hanging open. 4/15 orders are just now going out. I'm gonna cry....

Guess I'll order some shescentit while I wait:sad:

i had it for a long while. maybe a little more than six months i think. i kept it so long because i had 2 jars and didnt like it at first so it was just sitting there.

Thanks for responding! That's about how long I have had mine. Sigh - I'm going to inspect it now - man that would suck if it has gone bad already. Just a waste of money. :sad:
Anyway - thanks again for the info.

I ordered on 4/24. I just checked the order status update on the site and my mouth is still hanging open. 4/15 orders are just now going out. I'm gonna cry....

Guess I'll order some shescentit while I wait:sad:

Yup, I ordered some Shescentit too. Its already on the way. Meanwhile, the HairVeda I ordered on 4/17 and 4/18 has still not shipped.
Trying to be patient....

Word, I still ain't received by ish..I da^n near don't want the stuff nemore. Supply and demand my black a$$, I want my ish... don't mind me my stomach bubbling from this laxative tea...but really though, what's the hold up?

The Vakita Frosting is awesome mixed with some conditioner. I mixed it with some Banana Brulee. It smelled so nice while I sat under my steamer yesterday. After rinsing it out I sealed with the Cocasta Oil, put the almond glaze on my edges and airdried with a scarf on.

After my hair was dry it was SO SOFT! It was almost too soft! :grin: I had the bigest softest fro you could image. The glaze did a good job of holding down my edges too, with the assistance of a scarf while my hair dried.

This stuff smells so good. I wish I had it to smell at work right now. :drunk:

I got my order today...exactly 29 days later:look:

I haven't talked any smack in this thread because I already know that I'm gong to order again. I just won't stay up late to get my order in first:lol:

I got my order today...exactly 29 days later:look:

I haven't talked any smack in this thread because I already know that I'm gong to order again. I just won't stay up late to get my order in first:lol:
:lachen:After smelling that SitriNillah -- I know I'll probably be ordering again too. In fact, I already have stuff sitting out there in a cart:lachen: Just too scuurrred to hit the button. :rolleyes:

Hairveda is like the Ashanti of hair care products....it's got that "good-good"...

:look:

Sometimes....you gotta wait to get that good-good....
and when you finally get the good-good...

you be like....ah...that was good...

:look:

*leaving now before I catch a rock...and I'm moody and I might throw it back...and it ain't worth it cause that is not what Obama would want...*

Word, I still ain't received by ish..I da^n near don't want the stuff nemore. Supply and demand my black a$$, I want my ish... don't mind me my stomach bubbling from this laxative tea...but really though, what's the hold up?
:lachen::lachen:

For real though, she did change the shipping info. One day, it stated their would be a 15 day delay. A week later, it stated orders would be mailed by such and such date.

Still waiting. I did receive the email notice this weekend. I ordered 4/15. Hope it's worth the wait.

well i haven't received a shipping notice or my order or anything else...so i guess the wait continues..i better like this stuff! if i ever get a chance to use it

I will be reordering too. Def. Amala cream rinse and Moist 24-7 and I want to try the baggy cream even though I don't baggy. Haven't tried Sitrinillah yet but I know I'll love it. I'll try that today cuz Friday is henna or DC day. Oh and I will def reorder Whipped Gelly. I've used Whipped Clouds as lotion- scared to use on my hair because many have said it makes their hair hard? Almond glaze- still not sure about this one yet.

I use Shealoe Mousse (whipped clouds) as a body lotion. My skin is quite special--meaning really dry--but I have found a routine that works. I use avosoya while my skin is wet and follow up with Shealoe and I'm good all day.

I went and tried to order a few things the other day, the methi tea, the baggy cream and something else...and everything was sold out!!! I hope she restocks soon because I NEED my whipped cream :sad:

Back