Hairveda $50.00 Giveaway in Store Credit

MrJohnsonsRib

Hey have any of you entered for that? I want to but in red it says Free email accounts: Yahoo, AOL, etc., will be deleted. What does that mean? I have Yahoo and if they are gonna delete them does that mean my entry won't count?? I'm gonna try it anyway just to see....but if anyone knows I will be glad to have the explanation :grin: Thanks so much!

A lot of people use free email accounts just to enter contests and get freebies. These are accounts they don't actually check and just use them for spam. Also, some people might go and set up a ton of free accounts just to get more entries (dumb, I know, but people have been known to do it). I think hairveda wants to make sure the contest is fair and also be sure that if they send out marketing emails they are going to an actively read email address.

For you entry, chances are if you use a free email address it will be deleted. You need to use an email address that is from your ISP or something like that.

Last edited:
Thanks, well I could send one from my work email but I don't know, they like to trip on military email accounts....I guess I need to setup a special email account with my internet provider, thanks.

Back