hairlove has updates, too!

inthepink

Hi everyone,

I haven't been as crazy about taking pictures of my hair as I used to be. But I finally took some pictures today and posted them in my album. The link is in my siggy. I think my hair is growing!

Thanks for visiting! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Your hair looks very lovely, I love the way the curls fall on your shoulders and your hair has grown very fast. Your hair is so lovely to look at. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Keep up the good work and keep those pictures coming! /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Your hair is off the chain! And it grew so fast. Keep it up!
Beautiful hair. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Aw hairlove I love your curls they are so pretty and shiny your transition was a great success!!

what made you transition?

Thanks everyone.

Dangerously Sly - I was forced to transition b/c a relaxer made my hair break off down to an inch in some sections. It was a mixed-blessing I suppose b/c I am glad to now have natural hair. But I absolutely cannot wait until it's back to its old length. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

GAWGEOUS!!!! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif Looks to me like you've reached your hair goal!!! Way to go! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Hairlove, your hair looks awesome! You have made a great accomplishment by transitioning to natural. beautiful hair indeed! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget celebrity hair. YOUR hair is to die for /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Your hair is amazing!! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif and it grows really fast. I love your waves and curls. I am thinking about getting extensions soon, and the hair I want looks just like yours. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif Lucky you, you have that hair texture naturally!! Keep on growing chica.

Girlfriend, ur hair is looking AWESOME! Just as I've commented in ur album u'll be back at waist length in no time. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Your hair, as always, looks fabulous. You'll be at your first goal in no time. Thank you for being such an inspiration to all of us who are still in transition. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back