[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
[ QUOTE ]
saddity1 said:
Two thumbs up. It looks fabulous!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto!!
smile.gif
You are transitioning sooo beautifully!!!
clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif
Keep growing that beautiful hair, girl. Your progress is coming along nicely.

Re: hairlove\'s hair analysis

WOW!! It looks great hairlove. I know you can't wait until the remaing 2-3inches of relaxed ends are gone.

[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
YOUR HAIR LOOKS GREAT!!!!! You're doing a wonderful job managing those textures and your natural texture is sooo beautiful
smile.gif
. You can really tell that you take wonderful care of your hair & exercise great patience. You'll reach your goal in no time
wink.gif
!

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree wholeheartedly!

[ QUOTE ]
sengschick said:
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
YOUR HAIR LOOKS GREAT!!!!! You're doing a wonderful job managing those textures and your natural texture is sooo beautiful
smile.gif
. You can really tell that you take wonderful care of your hair & exercise great patience. You'll reach your goal in no time
wink.gif
!

Now I wanna go natural again
look.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA
smile.gif
clap.gif

[ QUOTE ]
TastesLikeMusic said:

your hair rocks it like a rocket. it rocks it long. it rocks it hard.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL
lachen70.gif
I laughed out loud at this. Thanks for checking out my pics everyone and the inspirational words!
smile.gif

hairlove, your hair looks great!
clap.gif
I know that it must be a nice relief to get rid of all of those relaxed ends.

Chichi
bdance.gif

ChiChi - it is a relief. I can't wait to have long curly healthy hair but I have to remember that all the long-haired natural curlies that I see had to at one time grow out their hair, too (unless they never transitioned). So, I'm just enjoying it for now till I'm fed up and get rid of all the relaxed ends once and for all!
smile.gif

Wooooow!!!
beautiful Hairlove! You hair is looking fabulous! The shine, the waves, the curls! you are doing a wonderful job!!!!

Thanks ccd.

Last night, I did a braidout on my hair and it turned out decently though it got bigger as the day went on. (I did post a few pics to show it.)

Tonite, I did a conditioner wash and let my hair airdry. I just may be able to do a wash n' go.

Thanks for all the responses everyone.
smile.gif

Wow, your braidout looked really pretty!! That's definitely a great style for your new hair length
smile.gif

Maybe there was something in the air yesterday. Your hair isn't the only one that expanded. I wore my hair in a fresh twistout. It looked FABULOUS that morning, perhaps one of my best ever. But by the end of the day, it was HUGE. I felt like I had Chaka Khan hair!! Needless to say, I've been wearing my hair up today
smile.gif

:::rolls my eyes when she sees hairloves hair pics::: i'm so sick of you and your fabolous hair! lol You knowi love it. I can't wait until your completely natural.

HairLove, how much hair did you actually have cut?
Besides that, your new cut looks GREAT, long healthy thick hair.

Hi Hairlove, just wanted to say that i LOVE your hair! it's so pretty and it grows so fast! i'm also transitioning so your are an inspiration to me!

Are u currently taking any hair vitamins? if so, which ones? do u think they have helped u to grow your hair?

Lol @ SoAnxious12

Ericka - I'd say she cut about 7-8 inches.

2793154 - I have taken lots of vitamins in the past but right now I take a women's multi and occasionally msm and flax seed oil. I really don't know if they contributed to growth. It seems like I gained about 8 inches in a year which is only slightly above the average...and I also don't measure very well. If anything, I'd want to take a multi.

Your looks really pretty Hairlove!

[ QUOTE ]
TastesLikeMusic said:

your hair rocks it like a rocket. it rocks it long. it rocks it hard.
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
Too cute!
laugh.gif

Beautiful transitioning, hairlove! When I first heard you cut your hair I was
cry3.gif
but now that I see it is still so pretty and healthy I am
clap.gif
trampoline.gif

Back