Hair Updates and question

prettybrownjaz

I have my recent hair progression picture for February and March. I have a question though. I think the top of my head is growing faster than the bottom, as well as the front growing faster than the back. so that instead my hair is looking fuller than longer. Did this happen to any of you ladies.

http://photos.yahoo.com/jazzelbeth
Click on the MY PHOTOS

my back grows faster than my front, but the front is much longer than the back. So I dont know if its playing catch up or what..

Yep...I can relate. The back of my hair is growing like a weed. My sides are comming in faster than my front. I don't mind the different lengths though...as long as my hair is healthy
smile.gif

Your hair progress looks great Prettybrownjaz. Your hair looks very full and a lot longer.

I know others experience this..but the left side of my hair is longer than the right...it always grow in this way. Should I cut it to make it even on both sides? By the way, your pictures look nice-the ones I was able to see [yahoo kept going out]-Prettybrownjaz.

Natori, I read posts from ladies who tried cutting the faster growing side to match the other and it didn't work, it kept growing faster. My left side has always been longer and I just accept it.

I wouldn't mind keeping it that way...but it's just so much noticebly longer-than the right which is why I asked should I cut it..I guess it wouldn't stop growing that way and in the end I would have to keep "cutting" it..

Your hair is looking good!!
My hair also grows slower in the back & quicker at the sides. Also the right side grows quicker than the right side even when I cut it even.

I wash with Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair followed by Aphogee Balancing Moisturizer 1x/week

I condition wash with Garnier fructis conditioner 1-2x/week

I deep condition with Profective Growth Masque 2x/month
I use Aphogee reconstructer every 6 weeks

relaxer every 6-8 weeks, depending upon how much new growth
Surge twice/day
Protective bun 99% of the time

Vitamins
Biotin 2400mg
Flaxseed Oil 1000mg
Evening Primrose 1000mg
Multivitamin
MSM 1000mg

Great regimen! My hair tends to grow faster in the front and the middle and slower in the back......either way, it's growing!

My right side is longer and fuller, but it used to be the left side. I do sleep on my right side and I thought maybe because of pooled blood I had better circulation on the side I sleep on.

Back