Pieces of Hair Growing Faster Than the Rest?

On the right side I have a similar problem. It can definitely be a little annoying, but I am learning not to let it bother me (but it is very hard trying to keep a pair of scissors away). I am working on it though.

I thought my hair was growing weird since I wrapped it at night. Even when I stopped wrapping it still grew like that! It even worse during the winter months.

I'm glad I saw this thread because I have been considering a good trim due to this problem. As my hair grows, it is forming a deep "V" in the back. The longest portion is 3-4 inches from bsl. However, the rest of my hair is from shoulder down to this length. Part of it is my fault because when my hair was shorter, I always liked my sides to be shorter than the back. Now it just looks wierd. But it think I'm just going to hang in there. Thanks for this thread.

I constantly battle the thin ends look because of this. I have like a "row" of hair in the back that grows so much faster than the rest of my hair. I had my mother cut it back up to the thickest point after my last relaxer, but now that all of it has reached the pre-cut length, the back row has taken off again.

The front of my hair is growing faster rapidly than the back. I have thin ends in the back that I refuse to cut off. I want to wait it out and see if it gets disgusting looking. I really wouldn't mind if it were the other way around. I would just wear half up half down styles for major occasions!

The back is no problem but the front of my hair is just NOT growing. I dont know whats going on? Im just putting thats its due to the winter season. If i dont see any progress over spring/summer, some drastic changes need to be made.
The front (bang) is still at eye level (unstretched) or bottom lip (stretched).
I want them to be comfortably under chin length, so another 3 inches, we'll see by the end of summer, or the year.:look:

Back