HAIR RULES ON HSN

honeisos

Anyone watching ? or buy the kit ? looks interesting and the price is not bad for what you get . oh im so tempted to buy ! lol oh for those that dont know , the guy that wrote the book hair rules also has a line of products www.hairrules.com . but he debut on HSN today . 25 dollar kit 5 products :)

Last edited:
I think people on the board dont like his products because he has mineral oil in them. I like the curly whip and most seem to like his conditioning shampoo.

Really mineral oil ? i had no idea, im not crazy about using products that have it . although my beloved bonner bros pink lotion has it, but way down the list . im still thinkin of buying his kit . i got to look on youtube for reviews lol !

I don't understand why mineral oil is SO 'bad'. Doesn't it lock in moisture?
im not a fan because it leaves my hair greasy and dry and attracts dirt . but like i said i dont mind it being way down on the list of ingredients

I only liked the cleansing cream, and just liked it. But the products made my hair drrrrrrrrrrry!

did you do a vid on it empress ? why did it make your hair dry ? lol i was hoping you would chime in !

im not a fan because it leaves my hair greasy and dry and attracts dirt . but like i said i dont mind it being way down on the list of ingredients
It makes my hair greasy too.
I always thought it was because I used too much though.

did you do a vid on it empress ? why did it make your hair dry ? lol i was hoping you would chime in !

yeah i have a vid on it, just go through the list and check it out. i guess my hair didn't like the cheap, filler ingredients!

Back