Hair pics to share...

amy1234

Hi, I've been a member of this board for this past year and have been growing my hair out for the past year aswell. I wanted to share my hair pics with you all. Here's the link : http://www.picturetrail.com/curlybun .. I started with 4 inches and currently I have 9 inches layered. This forum is great...my ultimate goal is to have 16" but I'm happy with the length that it is at now because it is healthy.
Forgot to mention, my hair is natural and I enjoy wearing it in natural styles or in pressed styles...in these pictures my hair is pressed. See you on the boards!

Nice!
smile.gif

Your hair sure does have alot of bounce and volume. And the colors great! Will you be posting pics of your natural style as well? You have beautiful hair
smile.gif

Wow! your hair is BEAUTIFUL! I could never get my hair to look like that when I straighten it (but I'm still rather incompetent in that area...
ohwell.gif

And yes, please add natural pics soon!

WOW!!!You started out with 4 inches of hair all over!!!! Oh my goodness it is gorgeous now, was it 4 inches straight or in it's natural state? Your hair is looking really good girl. Are you fully natural now. I am transitioning, my hair is a little uneven, and it doesn't seem as thick as yours, but it is at my collar bone right now on the right side. I will have transitioned for a year in January 2004, I hope my pressed hair will look as good as yours!

Your hair is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I am a fan of highlights and yours are the bomb! Very shiny and the layers add great volume....good for you girl!

Thanks so much for the warm compliments! I'm pretty happy with the way my hair is but you may tell that from the pics that i'm in need of a trim and my hair was starting to revert due to the rainy weather. But I'm going to hold on to my ends, and condition/moisturize them so that I can avoid the trim. I'm patiently waiting for 3 more inches...when that happens I'll be on cloud nine!
trampoline.gif

My celebrity hair idol is Kenya Moore, I believe that her hair is pressed...there is this one style that I can't wait to copy , that is when she curls the ends of her hair in small ringlets that style is too cute! but back to my hair... thanks again for the compliments and I'll try to update every 3/4 months too
smile.gif

hi soulchild, I will try to post some natural hair styles but I wanted to focus more on the length and overal progress with my hair (lengthwise).
smile.gif

Hi DDhair, yes I started out with 4 inches of natural hair when straightened.. this was after I had cut off my relaxed ends
shocked.gif
good luck on your transition
up.gif

Great hair! I am even more impressed that it is natural...cant wait to see the natural style pics as well...how to you wear it when you wear it natural..fro?...twist?...braided? I am sure however you wear it, it's gorgeous.

I love your highlights and the thickness and length of your hair!! Whatever you are doing, keep it up! Congratulations on your success!!
clap.gif

Back