Hair or Sex (Part II)

graCeful_89

OH NO HE DIE-ENT!! :lachen: I'm on the phone with my SO now, telling him about the previous thread I wrote concerning your hair & sex & I told him how he messes up my entire weeks worth of good haircare when he comes home in just one shot (no pun intended) & he has the nerve to say "What about my hair??" He has little baby dreds too. :locks: (So cute) THIS BOY IS TRIPPIN'! I'm about to make him an account. My LHCF ways are rubbing off on him!

"Girl, after I get done with you, my hair won't stay down! Have you ever taken that into consideration?!"...come to think of it, he does end up looking like :hair:..

Well dang baby, I guess we're both good. :over18: :woohoo2:

Last edited:
lmao.
but i chose sex. i love my hair. i really do but im 21 and i gotta have fun(of course not with more than 1 person). i love my hair down but if it came to the two i would own loads of ponytail holders cause............man i cant say no mo:blush::spinning::spinning::yep:

OH NO HE DIE-ENT!! :lachen: I'm on the phone with my SO now, telling him about the previous thread I wrote concerning your hair & sex & I told him how he messes up my entire weeks worth of good haircare when he comes home in one shot (no pun intended) & he has the nerve to say "What about my hair??" He has little baby dreds too. :locks: (So cute) THIS BOY IS TRIPPIN'! I'm about to make him an account. My LHCF ways are rubbing off on him!

"Girl, after I get done with you, my hair won't stay down! Have you ever taken that into consideration?!"...come to think of it, he does end up looking like :hair:..

:lol: :lol: :lol:
he has a point. but you still got him since you put more care into your hair. :yawn:

If I even so much as think about my hair with my SO, I freeze up! :lachen: I just make myself forget and go with the flow...makes life easier. Besides, it's not like I'm not going to get up the next day and deep condition!:grin:

:lachen::lachen: he has hi needs 2 and ur being selfish :grin:! atleast ur man is thinking about caring for his hair...mine will listen (:rolleyes:) but will be like are you going to cut my hair 2nite? :grin:

OH NO HE DIE-ENT!! :lachen: I'm on the phone with my SO now, telling him about the previous thread I wrote concerning your hair & sex & I told him how he messes up my entire weeks worth of good haircare when he comes home in one shot (no pun intended) & he has the nerve to say "What about my hair??" He has little baby dreds too. :locks: (So cute) THIS BOY IS TRIPPIN'! I'm about to make him an account. My LHCF ways are rubbing off on him!

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: Girl have you no shame?!!?!:lol: You owe me another keyboard!! Making me spit my water out over here LOL!!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

But that's just toooo darn cute though!!:lol:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: Girl have you no shame?!!?!:lol: You owe me another keyboard!! Making me spit my water out over here LOL!!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

But that's just toooo darn cute though!!:lol:

:lachen: My bad! Don't you just hate it when your mens put you in your place. I had no answer to that one. All I could do was laugh & then tell him I was writing another thread about him. Stupidhead :blush:

LMAO @ that story!!! :lachen:

you can salvage a bad hair day and minimize damage... but um... some of us can only go so long without sex... and the tousled hair is gonna be worth it... :look: :blush: :grin:

OH NO HE DIE-ENT!! :lachen: I'm on the phone with my SO now, telling him about the previous thread I wrote concerning your hair & sex & I told him how he messes up my entire weeks worth of good haircare when he comes home in just one shot (no pun intended) & he has the nerve to say "What about my hair??" He has little baby dreds too. :locks: (So cute) THIS BOY IS TRIPPIN'! I'm about to make him an account. My LHCF ways are rubbing off on him!

:look:..............................

Back