Hair Obsessed? Come on in!!!

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Ok....sooooo three times this week I almost wrecked my car looking at hair.

One - saw this gorgeous light honey brown hair twisted in a beautiful bun that must have been home to some waistlentgh hair.

Two- dark blue black Chinese bob on a chocolate sister that had the most blunt ends I have ever seen in my life! She had Razor sharp swang!!!!

Three- the chocolate brown bsl hair hanging over the back of this HAWT red trenchcoat in whole foods market!

Y'all!!!! I'm just saying.....I'm ridiculous. I left my dang credit card at the grocery store stalking some chica's beautiful hair!!! Lol! :p

Any stories to share? Please tell me I'm not crazy by myself.

Sent from my iPhone while out living my best life!

I get caught staring at luscious heads of hair at work all the time. Buns, braidouts, TWA, even some nice sew ins. Saturday night is the best night cuz I can see all the fly (and tore up :lol: ) styles for the club.

Only problem is I'm in uniform, and the poor girls that catch me staring might think I'm profiling :look: no, just admiring your hair. :)

Anakinsmomma I have often thought to myself "these women are gonna think I'm interested in a date with them the way I'm staring ".

Just the hair mam. Just the hair. Lol!!!

The other day I saw this lady at the mall with this very fab twist out and she probably had some brown coloured streaks in her hair. I wanted a longer look and compliment her but that didn't happen LOL. Sometimes I can't help but admire it!

Ok....sooooo three times this week I almost wrecked my car looking at hair.

One - saw this gorgeous light honey brown hair twisted in a beautiful bun that must have been home to some waistlentgh hair.

Two- dark blue black Chinese bob on a chocolate sister that had the most blunt ends I have ever seen in my life! She had Razor sharp swang!!!!

Three- the chocolate brown bsl hair hanging over the back of this HAWT red trenchcoat in whole foods market!

Y'all!!!! I'm just saying.....I'm ridiculous. I left my dang credit card at the grocery store stalking some chica's beautiful hair!!! Lol! :p

Any stories to share? Please tell me I'm not crazy by myself.

You are not the only one. Yesterday, I was in target and I saw this once cashier who had BSL hair. It was soo beautiful. I'm checking out at the cashier next to her and I can barely complete my sale from looking at her hair...lol

Back