Hair, Moisture and Humidity - what can I do to keep my style intact???

HoneyDew

We had that misty kind of rain all day with fog. It was nasty.

I used Qhemet's Burdock Root Butter Cream on my hair Thursday night not realizing what the weather would be like.

Bad idea. That cream is wonderful and ULTRA moisturizing but it DOES attract some major moisture bigtime.

Even with an umbrella, my hair frizzed up and curls fell AS SOON as I walked outside. It probably did not help that I used Carusos for the curls. Most times my style can withstand this kind of weather.

NOTE TO SELF: :gorgeous: + Burdock Root butter cream + foggy misty days = :locks:

I went out on a date last night and at the end of the date, I thought out loud saying "this weather messed my hair up". he said "Oh I thought you did it like that on purpose." :look:

:lol:

Anyway, what can I do in the future to keep my style even a little? I don't care for holding sprays but I am open to them if they are not sticky and drying.

Help.

We had that misty kind of rain all day with fog. It was nasty.

I used Qhemet's Burdock Root Butter Cream on my hair Thursday night not realizing what the weather would be like.

Bad idea. That cream is wonderful and ULTRA moisturizing but it DOES attract some major moisture bigtime.

Even with an umbrella, my hair frizzed up and curls fell AS SOON as I walked outside. It probably did not help that I used Carusos for the curls. Most times my style can withstand this kind of weather.

NOTE TO SELF: :gorgeous: + Burdock Root butter cream + foggy misty days = :locks:

I went out on a date last night and at the end of the date, I thought out loud saying "this weather messed my hair up". he said "Oh I thought you did it like that on purpose." :look:

:lol:

Anyway, what can I do in the future to keep my style even a little? I don't care for holding sprays but I am open to them if they are not sticky and drying.

Help.

have u tried Sabino block..im sorry haveent used but i keep hearing these rave reviews from the ladies....OT but my natchal hair lurvvvvvvved the fooggy misty days we've had for the past few days:):grin:

have u tried Sabino block..im sorry haveent used but i keep hearing these rave reviews from the ladies....OT but my natchal hair lurvvvvvvved the fooggy misty days we've had for the past few days:):grin:

I have tried the Sabino, but I think I ruined the intended purpose by putting on a leave in first.

Girl, my hair is loving it. It hair is very moist. I just look crazy. :lol:

Butm after I tied it down last night without any extra produc and used some carusos again this morning, still no more product, my hair looks good and it very moist. I don;t need any more moisturizer right now.

But, when I walk out side :look:

I am getting ready to leave out and go to my mom's house. I will be curious when I get there is the curls are still there. :lol: But this weather is so good for keeping the hair moist.

Back