Hair length (Pics)

Quailbird

So, I washed my hair today and I did a sort of length check shot and texture shot (I'm new to the forum but not really new to the HHJ). So what length would you say I am (if you're into numbers, I measured and I'm about 13 inches in the back) I know it's all relative, I just wanted to hear what you ladies thought. And though I'm not into hair typing, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on my hair type as well. TIA
View attachment 73536

View attachment 73538

Beautiful hair! I'd say 3c/4a and midback? You're longer than bsl but not waist yet and there is a good amount of varying lengths that can be considered in the midback category so I'm sticking to midback. Wish I was there!

Your hair looks fantastic, looks MBL to me unsure of hair type. Thanks for sharing and HHJ!
Welcome on board!

MBL for sure! :clap: :clap:

If you forced me to type you, I would say 4a/3c mix...Your hair reminds me a lot of mine, minus the length...I'm trying to get there by Dec 2010!

HHG!

I'm not too good with typing but I'd say a mix of 3c/4a and it looks like your MBL to me. Also wanted to say: your hair is gorgeous! :yep:

Back