Hair Growth Spell

How dare there be an image of Salem the cat at the bottom!!

C'mon, I know somebody has 1.50 to spare for a cast.....do it!

I think I've seen it all, I know times are hard but DAMN - will anyone really fall for such crap?

DWL

omg this is classic, btw I googled hair growth spells and guess what ... they be free on line LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

on second thought, that might even be a darn phishin scam ... full name and DOB???

going to have to pass on using the occult to grow hair D:

I'm laughing but at the same time mildly freaked out.

Now that's funny-but the truth of the matter is some ladies will try it but not tell anyone-I will sub just to see who is confident enough to say they have or will try it!

Much of what people label as "spells" is simply putting forth an intention often using some type of ritual to give a deeper psychological effect. The reality is that you can grow longer hair or bigger breasts or even grow taller or more muscular using visualization and affirmations (it has been documented). Visualization is a very powerful tool as most successful people and athletes will tell you. I would recommend that and affirmations instead of having someone do a spell on you.

Wow, and I bet someone had brought it too!
What would be even more crazy is if she had "testimonials" to help back up her product :lol:

Wow, and I bet someone had brought it too!
What would be even more crazy is if she had "testimonials" to help back up her product :lol:

lol someone is going to come back next year with like 12" of growth and tell us they used spells on their hair.

lol someone is going to come back next year with like 12" of growth and tell us they used spells on their hair.

lol I know right?
And this is OT but i'm glad you put linked the video that corresponded with ur GIF siggy pic...i'm looking at it as we speak..and um.......ol dude with that black hat that's on the piano? psh..he can get it........:lol:....but seriously though...he can :look:

lol I know right?
And this is OT but i'm glad you put linked the video that corresponded with ur GIF siggy pic...i'm looking at it as we speak..and um.......ol dude with that black hat that's on the piano? psh..he can get it........:lol:....but seriously though...he can :look:

haha you're welcome
:lol:lol well, he's single I'm convinced he's waiting for a black women to come into his life

Hey... don't sleep on magick, the power within YOU!

I love it and believe it or not.. it WORKS!!

You can bless spells in Jesus' name or whatEVER you gotta say to make it right because it's YOUR OWN ENERGY!

All spells are are prayers- focused energy.

Hey... don't sleep on magick, the power within YOU!

I love it and believe it or not.. it WORKS!!

You can bless spells in Jesus' name or whatEVER you gotta say to make it right because it's YOUR OWN ENERGY!

All spells are are prayers- focused energy.

Are they? Wow, you taught me something new...I was always told that "spells" were witchcraft; closely linked to the devil and all things evil and UN-Godly :perplexed:

Are they? Wow, you taught me something new...I was always told that "spells" were witchcraft; closely linked to the devil and all things evil and UN-Godly :perplexed:

Ummm witchcraft has absolutely NOTHING to do with the Devil...not saying the spell works but I had to address that misconception.

It says it can take 2-90 days (or something like that). Heck, I can grow my hair w/o magic in 90 days.....Don't need a spell for that.

I'm not into magic, but I thought you have to have a strand of hair or something in order to put a spell on someone. Maybe I've been watching too many horror flicks.

Back