HAIR FELL OFF AT WORK!!!

Softresses

OH MY GOD! I was in a room FULL of others telling a funny story (standing in the middle of the room)making gestures and all and shook my head. OFF FLEW MY BUN!!! Everyone's mouths fell open... Ever the comedian I laughed it off, said suscuse me my hair fell off, scooped it up put it back on and finished my story!

Last edited:
/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif OMG. /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

/images/graemlins/ill.gif

This is my biggest fear! I even shake my head at home to make sure it's secure. Windy days frighten me. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif But if it happened what else could I do except bend over, pick it and put it back on my head? I paid good money for that thing. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I know that is right! I use cutsie little pins and hair sticks to keep mine in place. The one I was using was a little loose. OOPsie!

I forgot to add that I do the baggie method! Good thing I had a black stocking doubled over the bag. That would have been the end. Luckily I had my junior jheri curl bun covered up.

[ QUOTE ]
Softresses said:
OH MY GOD! I was in a room FULL of other Medics telling a funny story (standing in the middle of the room)making gestures and all and shook my head. OFF FLEW MY BUN!!! Everyone's mouths fell open... Ever the comedian I laughed it off, said suscuse me my hair fell off, scooped it up put it back on and finished my story!

[/ QUOTE ]
/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

HILARIOUS! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

BTW, were the other medics of the male persuasion? /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Softresses said:
I forgot to add that I do the baggie method! Good thing I had a black stocking doubled over the bag. That would have been the end. Luckily I had my junior jheri curl bun covered up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl if your baggie would have been exposed, it would have been sure confusion /images/graemlins/shocked.gif in the board room.

There were three females and four males! All of the caucasian persuasion! I thought I would swallow my tongue. But I could not help it. It was too funny. I had to laugh at myself. I had shaken my head pretty hard. The bun almost took out the eye of a guy on my left!

Hahaha..whoaa that is a fear...of mine so I don't attention to myself when wearing a phonypony.

But, im very happy the way you handled it girl.

DO IT

-Faye

Oh my! LOL I dont know what I would have done. Not that everyone Im around dont know I wear phony pony, but for it to come off unexpected would have send me home,/images/graemlins/ill.gif LOL.

[ QUOTE ]
Softresses said:
OH MY GOD! I was in a room FULL of other Medics telling a funny story (standing in the middle of the room)making gestures and all and shook my head. OFF FLEW MY BUN!!! Everyone's mouths fell open... Ever the comedian I laughed it off, said suscuse me my hair fell off, scooped it up put it back on and finished my story!

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif OOOHHH GIRL! This happened to me at a night club. I kinda just did a spin and a dip and picked up my phony pony. Stuck it back on and kept dancing!!! /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

Thanks for the pat on the back ladies. I think I should be getting an Oscar nomination! However if I win maybe they could put a phoney-bun on my statuette?

Wow, that's worse than when my boyfriend accidently pulled off my phony pony. Oh well, you handled it well /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Softresses said:
Thanks for the pat on the back ladies. I think I should be getting an Oscar nomination! However if I win maybe they could put a phoney-bun on my statuette?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just about to say, "Bravo, Bravo!" /images/graemlins/clap.gif

You handled that really well /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

I juss got a phonypony this past week, and the first day I wore it, one of my coworkers (he's Vietnamese) asked me what vitamins I've been taking...ROFL

[ QUOTE ]
Softresses said:

[/ QUOTE ]Girl, I have not laugh this hard in a long time. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif You played that off nicely!!! /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

That happen to me in high school. It was winter and I had on my hood when this guy comes from behind and pulls my hood off. Well my pony came off with it. There were about three guys standing there with smirks. The guy said sorry and pulled my hood back up. I was embarrassed but they already knew I had on a phoney pony. I put it back on in front of them.

Back