HAIR FELL OFF AT WORK!!!

[ QUOTE ]
KAddy said:
f2demohatoofunny2hl1.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Ditto @ this whole thread!!!! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

/images/graemlins/laugh.gif OMG! You handled it like a champ. The same thing happened to me while teaching a step class. I knew I had too much newgrowth for my phony to hold on to so before class I tried to wrap the string extra tight. Into the class, I told them to start doing some jumping jacks and it popped off, slid down my back and onto the floor behind me. 50 people one by one stopped jumpin and just stared at the floor. One girl fell out on the floor hollerin! I calmly picked it up, tossed it in front of my step and told them to keep it movin dammit all the while crackin up at myself. To this day I hear "Where is that squirrel that jump off your head...?" /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Honi said:
To this day I hear "Where is that squirrel that jump off your head...?" /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Honi that is too funny /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif OMG I don't know how I would've handles that one /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

You handled it well, but you still got me laughing.

Back