HAIR FELL OFF AT WORK!!!

Girl dont feel bad. I just came from church and didnt realize that I rushed out with my baggie plastic on my head. Im new to this baggie thing so I havent gotten into the habit of taking it on and off. OOps!! =P

[ QUOTE ]
Softresses said:
OH MY GOD! I was in a room FULL of other Medics telling a funny story (standing in the middle of the room)making gestures and all and shook my head. OFF FLEW MY BUN!!! Everyone's mouths fell open... Ever the comedian I laughed it off, said suscuse me my hair fell off, scooped it up put it back on and finished my story!

[/ QUOTE ]

:lachen: Girl this is too funny.
Oh my goodness, this gave me a good laugh :lol:

Last edited:
[ QUOTE ]
sharee said:
[ QUOTE ]
Softresses said:
OH MY GOD! I was in a room FULL of other Medics telling a funny story (standing in the middle of the room)making gestures and all and shook my head. OFF FLEW MY BUN!!! Everyone's mouths fell open... Ever the comedian I laughed it off, said suscuse me my hair fell off, scooped it up put it back on and finished my story!

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif OOOHHH GIRL! This happened to me at a night club. I kinda just did a spin and a dip and picked up my phony pony. Stuck it back on and kept dancing!!! /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif @ spin and dip! You fly girl!

Oh boy!!! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif I KNOW I wouldn't been able to keep going! Storytime would've been OVA!!!!!!

Hey, I can relate. I did the baggie method last night. I wrapped some human hair around the baggie to make a huge bun. I went to church today and it fell off right at the door, along with the baggie too. I was so embarrassed. /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

Ha, ha!! What a coincidence. I was just thinking that we should have an embarassing hair moments thread. I had something similar happen to me.

[ QUOTE ]
Softresses said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif You are too funny!

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Tell me and then you woke up OMGoodness /images/graemlins/laugh.gif OMGoodness...omgoodness...I don't even know what to say /images/graemlins/laugh.gif I shouldn't laught but omgoodness /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
The bun almost took out the eye of a guy on my left!

[/ QUOTE ] /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

Lawd /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif I would have crawled under a desk or something. I'm at work now and with these people they would still be talking about that until 2006. Good cover up I know my dizzy behind would have incorporated that into the joke. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
sharee said:
[ QUOTE ]
Softresses said:

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif OOOHHH GIRL! This happened to me at a night club. I kinda just did a spin and a dip and picked up my phony pony. Stuck it back on and kept dancing!!! /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif lol, too funny people. I must give you guys props though. I would have been mortified.

[ QUOTE ]
sassygirl125 said:
/images/graemlins/ill.gif

This is my biggest fear! I even shake my head at home to make sure it's secure. Windy days frighten me. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif But if it happened what else could I do except bend over, pick it and put it back on my head? I paid good money for that thing. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Softresses said:

[/ QUOTE ]

That is every woman's worst fear !!! Gurl...but what else could you do???
/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gifroflrofl:

[ QUOTE ]
Softresses said:...said suscuse me my hair fell off, scooped it up put it back on and finished my story!

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/clap.gif Like any true soilder would! Very good come back, but it's still hilarious.... /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

AAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif That is too funny! Somebody was telling me about this story last night at the ATL meeting and I hadn't read it yet then. You're the talk of the town, girl!!

LOL! My mom's wig shifted during Thankgiving dinner. I watched it migrate and it was half way off her head before I got her attention. It was so funny.

f2demohatoofunny2hl1.gif

I would have been so embarassed. I can only imagine.

Back