Hair dye brands

gvsugirl

What are some of the best hair dye brands? I've used hydrience in the past and my hair turned out alot healthier than it was before i colored it. but when i used feria, my hair turned into straw...what does everyone use to color their hair and its drying factor?

as i already wrote in several other posts, use bigen, which is a natural hair powder. it is not damaging at all and leaves my hair soft and shiny.
i know what you mean with that straw feeling. cause i used all kinds of color brands before too and feria was one of them and i didn't like it at all.

as i already wrote in several other posts, i use bigen, which is a natural hair powder. it is not damaging at all and leaves my hair soft and shiny.
i know what you mean with that straw feeling. cause i used all kinds of color brands before too and feria was one of them and i didn't like it at all.

I recently used hennalucent (gleaming ebony) and it was great. They have about 7 shades, (which you can mix if you want to create even more), so its not much. Also you can't do drastic color changes with it. I was just looking to deepen my off-black hair to jet-black and I loved the results: soft,shiny, strong hair.

I don't color my hair but I just think that if you liked the Hydriance you should go back to it. Someone may recommend soemthing that was great for them but doesn't the same for your hair. Why take chances?

I just used Bigen powder dye today and I love it. The only thing I regret is that I wanted a medium brown result and I got very dark results with medium chestnut brown. So once this fades I will use light chestnut brown instead. Another thing if you are trying to have lighter hair I suggest buying some Sun In or something natural because I got a lot of breakage from highlights and it's just not worth it, especially if you are trying to retain as much length as possible.

Back