Hair and "Romance"

dstdiva

Hair and \"Romance\"

Okay ladies...how do you deal with getting some " action " and not messing up your hair? some nights (i'm sure), the man won't mind the head wrap, but not every time!! i have just started wearing my bonnet or putting my scarf on at night, so how do you all deal. i know i used to have problems cuz we would, ahem "bump and sweat"
kissing4.gif
and then i would fall asleep and wake up with matted hair!!!! any advice?

Re: Hair and \"Romance\"

LOL!!!
laugh.gif
I just deal with it, but I try to remember to put on my bonnet afterwards! Also invest in the satin pillowcases that should help some, too!
wink.gif

Satin or Silk pillowcases and /or sheet sets worked for me!
grin.gif
drunk.gif
laugh.gif

Ok call me a freak but I'll take matted hair for some good pipe anyday...

Oops.... did I say that?! :O
wasntme.gif

Girl don't worry about it. Invest in some rollers for home wet sets and a good curl anhancing gel for "wash and go" days and GIT YA FREAK ON!
laugh.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Tracy said:

wasntme.gif

Girl don't worry about it. Invest in some rollers for home wet sets and a good curl anhancing gel for "wash and go" days and GIT YA FREAK ON!
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Bwahhhhaaaa
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I heard that Tracy!!!

some nights (i'm sure), the man won't mind the head wrap, but not every time!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh? If it's nightime, there's a 99.9% chance the scarf is on.
He's ok with the scarf now, but he drew the line when I tried wearing the bonnet.
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

laugh.gif
rofl.gif
laugh.gif

sassygirl125 said:
some nights (i'm sure), the man won't mind the head wrap, but not every time!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Eh? If it's nightime, there's a 99.9% chance the scarf is on.
He's ok with the scarf now, but he drew the line when I tried wearing the bonnet.
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My man thinks the bonnet is cute, he calls me sexy bonnet head...........ROFLMAO!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why aren't I writing my paper y'all at the LHCF have got me hostage!!!

Tracy said:

wasntme.gif

laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You said it just right girl!
laugh.gif

Tracy said:

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
drunk.gif
laugh.gif

You got that right, girl!!!!

also...if u get caught up and do not ghet to tie up your hair...if he is not staying the night do a dry set ...if he is then break out your trusty caruso rollers in the morning. But I would say a satin pillow case is very important...I need to order one myself...just to have...not that I am getting any... I just need a pillowcase.
smile.gif

stupid question...what's a dry set?

i remember that when we first started "bumping and sweating", my hair was pretty healthy, but then after quite a few times of my hair getting completely sweated out and me waking up with matted, drawn up hair, i would keep using heat on it to fix it. i guess that's what started me on my downward spiral. damn man!

Tracy, you are a mess!

Fortunately my guy don't care. Scarf, bonnet, platic cap with conditioner, hair on, hair off....

I know - I'm a bit much...
blush.gif

But it's true......

Carrie - I know that's right girl....

dstdiva - given that that concern is hair health (I'd forgotten that in my enthusiasm)
blush.gif
I'd say the satin pillowcases and a scrunchie by the bed at all times (for before or after) will be a good look. You should be able to preserve your hair enough for at least those nights when your gettin' some.

And if it's a few times a day - I say thank God for the blessings and shave your head bald. Grow it back when he hits mid-life. Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!

::: Tracy grabs the freaky evil twin and shoves her back in the closet:::
littleangel2.gif
angel.gif
fallenangel.gif
angeldevil.gif

DSTDVA,
for a dry set I rub the length of myhair with Elucene MB Conditioner and roller it onm rollers and when it dries I have a bouncy shiny roller set!!! I have done this after hot "romance" what I do is put my hair in a bun during "festivities" this will prevent and pulling (intentional or accidental) on his part.

thanks everybody for all the good advice. i see who the freaky people are (tracy)!!!!! luckily, he hasn't said anything, but you know i think i'm so sexy and i'm letting my "inner vixen" out! i can't put on shows with my big pink bonnet on!
laugh.gif

Tracy said:

wasntme.gif

laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
<font color="red">Tracy, let your freak flag fly girl... </font>
rofl.gif

dstdiva said:
i remember that when we first started "bumping and sweating", my hair was pretty healthy, but then after quite a few times of my hair getting completely sweated out and me waking up with matted, drawn up hair, i would keep using heat on it to fix it. i guess that's what started me on my downward spiral. damn man!

[/ QUOTE ]

I always wear my hair up in a high ponytail to bed when my fiance stays over, and after the "bump &amp; sweat" session
laugh.gif
I go into the bathroom and spray my hair with some "Dew" and brush my hair back again!! No way will I ever go so sleep with my hair matted up like that!
naughty.gif

I've learned that they don't care what's on ya head, it's what's on there's ***wink, wink****
wink.gif
Just go with the flow. I was having a problem w/ this too, but like Tonya said "get ya freak on" Who said that?
wasntme.gif
wasntme.gif

drunk.gif
tongue.gif

dstdiva said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Although a lot of us use the quiet and still of the night to take care of a lot of our hair care regime, it doesn't sound like the "night time advantages" apply to you. So, I'd just recommend switching your whole regime to day time. Wash your hair every morning, and care for it during the day (instead of before you go to bed). HTH
blush.gif
shocked.gif
drunk.gif

Oh this thread had me SCREEEEAMIN' at work!!! (not good... there would be silence and then an outburst of laughter and then more silence and then another outburst. I know folks were wondering about me!)
laugh.gif

<font color="red">TMI WARNING: </font> Okay, so yesterday, some "action" came my way. the man didn't give a damn! he actually said, "you are so sexy." i had to laugh (sometimes laughter during sex is a good thing) afterwards, i said "so, i'm sexy with <font color="blue"> a hairnet with rods sticking out of my head? </font> ". the reply? "yeah" (as he raised and lowered his eyebrows. so, i guess i'm finer than i thought!
grin.gif

Back