Hair and "Romance"

Re: Hair and \"Romance\"

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Tonya said:
DSTDVA,
for a dry set I rub the length of myhair with Elucene MB Conditioner and roller it onm rollers and when it dries I have a bouncy shiny roller set!!! I have done this after hot "romance" what I do is put my hair in a bun during "festivities" this will prevent and pulling (intentional or accidental) on his part.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Tonya,,

about how long does it take your hair to dry when you do this (dry set)?

carrie said:
Tracy, you are a mess!

Fortunately my guy don't care. Scarf, bonnet, platic cap with conditioner, hair on, hair off....

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh lordy! lordy!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
... not with the plastic cap on!!! With the water drops from the wet hair dripping down the sides... I find it hard to sleep with myself!!

dstdiva said:
<font color="red">TMI WARNING: </font> Okay, so yesterday, some "action" came my way. the man didn't give a damn! he actually said, "you are so sexy." i had to laugh (sometimes laughter during sex is a good thing) afterwards, i said "so, i'm sexy with <font color="blue"> a hairnet with rods sticking out of my head? </font> ". the reply? "yeah" (as he raised and lowered his eyebrows. so, i guess i'm finer than i thought!
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="red">LMBAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

We're alwasy FAR sexier than we think dstdiva...

Go 'head on and work it out girl...withcha sexy self! ::giggle::

laugh.gif

Dstdiva,
I usually go to sleep on it. But my hair is never reallyw et so I should dry in less that 30 minutes if I sit under the dryer. I do not saturate my hair I just put a little on it to make it damp.

thanks tonya. i'm going to try it tonight cause my flexi-rod curls need some help (very soft). maybe i'll try it with the lottabody creme.

I am gonna use the lotta body creme myself the nex time. Let me know how it comes out.

Tracy said:
Ok call me a freak but I'll take matted hair for some good pipe anyday...

Oops.... did I say that?! :O
wasntme.gif

Girl don't worry about it. Invest in some rollers for home wet sets and a good curl anhancing gel for "wash and go" days and GIT YA FREAK ON!
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I HEAR THAT!!
grin.gif

I have to agree with tracy and brown relaxed hair it's just hair! ladies don't let that get in your way of {GETTING SOME GIRLS}
grin.gif
replenish your hair the day afterwards at least that's what i do
tongue.gif

go go go get your grove on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh.gif

Everyone that is getting a kick out of this thread needs to check out the book Tenderheaded from the library and read the "Pillow Talk" section. It is hilarious! One woman said something about the fine line between making your hair look touchable but not actually letting him touch it.
laugh.gif
Another woman has a doo rag with "magic powers".
grin.gif
Another one talks about her husbands complaint about her roller pins stabbing him in his "creases".
shocked.gif

What are creases????

[/ QUOTE ]

The authors never really spelled it out. But it happened whenever she was.. umm... err...
lick.gif

blush.gif
shocked.gif
grin.gif

sassygirl125 said:
What are creases????

[/ QUOTE ]

The authors never really spelled it out. But it happened whenever she was.. umm... err...
lick.gif

blush.gif
shocked.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Bwahahahah
laugh.gif
I'm gonna have to pull out my book again tonight!

Tracy said:

Oops.... did I say that?! :O &lt;img src="http://64.62.140.213/~longhair/images/graemlins/wasntme.gif" alt="" /&gt;

Girl don't worry about it. Invest in some rollers for home wet sets and a good curl anhancing gel for "wash and go" days and GIT YA FREAK ON! &lt;img src="http://64.62.140.213/~longhair/images/graemlins/laugh.gif" alt="" /&gt;

[/ QUOTE ] lol just had to bump this
laugh.gif

carrie said:

Fortunately my guy don't care. Scarf, bonnet, platic cap with conditioner, hair on, hair off....

[/ QUOTE ]

DITTO for me, girl... he doesn't care about that stuff..The state of my hair isn't the thrill factor in this scenario..
wink.gif

Sassy brought this up in another thread, but I couldn't resist bumping this up from the dead....I'm
lachen70.gif

dstdiva you are tooo funny! lmao

Well when I...yea....I usually leave my hair out cuz my bf likes that, and i don't wear my hair out that much anyway, and then afterwards, I just go to the bathroom and put in my conditioners n whatnot and then put it away in my du-rag..lol i dont play when it comes to my hair!

[ QUOTE ]
Tracy said:

Oops.... did I say that?! :O &lt;img src="http://64.62.140.213/~longhair/images/graemlins/wasntme.gif" alt="" /&gt;

Girl don't worry about it. Invest in some rollers for home wet sets and a good curl anhancing gel for "wash and go" days and GIT YA FREAK ON! &lt;img src="http://64.62.140.213/~longhair/images/graemlins/laugh.gif" alt="" /&gt;

[/ QUOTE ]

lachen70.gif
laugh.gif
lachen70.gif
laugh.gif
smile.gif

Back