guys with too many personal ads

makeupgirl

Ok, I started investigating the screen name of this guy that emailed me Christian Singles. Well, dude has at least 5 accounts out there on many different sites and have all be updated with him going on the sites the exact same day. I have no idea why this turned me off but it did and next to the fact that he actually mentioned in his ad that he wanted someone good in bed and kinky. (interesting) but I guess I wanted to know if I'm overreacting or is my gut reaction is for a reason, which is to no longer communicate with this guy.

No longer communicate with him, this is really a no brainer and I can't believe you are asking. He will find plenty of women who will oblige him with no problem, it just isn't you. You will sync up with someone.

When I was doing online dating I had two to three active accounts on different sites. I personally don't see that as a problem. You just had the experience of coming in contact with a loser.

When I was doing online dating I had two to three active accounts on different sites. I personally don't see that as a problem. You just had the experience of coming in contact with a loser.
Yeah, it isn't the multiple accounts that is an issue, it is the good\kinky in bed thing.

Yeah, it isn't the multiple accounts that is an issue, it is the good\kinky in bed thing.

I thought it was strange for someone to put this on a Christian personal ad but I just wanted to get other's feedback. I knew I wasn't going to date him.

I see a lot of the same guys on okcupid over on pof. I have a profile on both too, so really I'm just stuck wondering what the point is, if we're all on one site and not having any success, why we would all be on the same other site and expect things to be any different over there :lol:

I don't think it is a red flag to have multiple accounts unless his information does not match up! This may just be his way of increasing his chances of finding the "ONE".

I'm doing a 3-month special of eHarmony and then plan to join Match if I'm still single. I just don't have the time to juggle multi sites at the same time, but if someone is serious about online dating than what's the problem?

Now, if you found him online searching for love after you two became a "couple" then yes, huge RED flag alert!

Edited - Just saw the "kinky in bed thing", this is a huge RED FLAG for a supposedly Christian.:nono:

Last edited:
Ok, I started investigating the screen name of this guy that emailed me Christian Singles. Well, dude has at least 5 accounts out there on many different sites and have all be updated with him going on the sites the exact same day. I have no idea why this turned me off but it did and next to the fact that he actually mentioned in his ad that he wanted someone good in bed and kinky. (interesting) but I guess I wanted to know if I'm overreacting or is my gut reaction is for a reason, which is to no longer communicate with this guy.

It would be over before it started based on the bolded alone.

Back