Guess Who is Relaxed Now...

I can't wait to see pics. You know you'll always get unlimited support here at LHCF. I know it looks beautiful. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Why don;t you take pictures of your office, that lady walking past your office, your computer, your shoes...whatever it take I WANT TO SEE THOSE PICS!

I am happy for you girl. I have been theere trying to transition and be naturl...texturizing, wanting a relaxer, girl we have so many options what is a girl to do? I am glad you decided what you relaly wanted and I know you are lookign BEAUTIFUL over ther.e I remember how fast your hair grew last time so I knwo this is just a repeat! You go girl. Happy for you.

I know you will take the best care of your hair whether it is relaxed or not. so either way, you and your hair will be fine.......

Gurrrrllll, I live in DC, they will think I'm a terrorist if I start snapping pics of random buildings downtown!

First I'll be /images/graemlins/Flahssssss.gif then come the /images/graemlins/sekret.gif and then I'm like /images/graemlins/wasntme.gif they'll arrest me and I'll be /images/graemlins/phone.gif my mama from jail!

/images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Why don;t you take pictures of your office, that lady walking past your office, your computer, your shoes...whatever it take I WANT TO SEE THOSE PICS!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Gurrrrllll, I live in DC, they will think I'm a terrorist if I start snapping pics of random buildings downtown!

First I'll be /images/graemlins/Flahssssss.gif then come the /images/graemlins/sekret.gif and then I'm like /images/graemlins/wasntme.gif they'll arrest me and I'll be /images/graemlins/phone.gif my mama from jail!

[/ QUOTE ]

This is so funny but true. /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif
That's why you should take 36 pics of your hair and finish the role.

Ms. K,
Again, I am sooo happy that YOU are happy /images/graemlins/weird.gif
Like everyone else, I can't wait to see those pics /images/graemlins/Flahssssss.gif /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif
Its great that the ladies here are so supportive of each other
Im all emotional now /images/graemlins/cry3.gif /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

ok- I'm suprised...... Your were my inspiration for transitionning to natural a second time around.

Well, just as long as you're happy

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif So many suprises today!!! anyhoo
Can't wait to see pics!! I'm sure it looks great /images/graemlins/up.gif

Wow Ms K, since I’ve been moving I haven’t had the chance to read the forums…

Congrats on your decision/images/graemlins/bdance.gif, it is nothing like making yourself happy. Within the past few years or so I’ve been trying to find my niche. For me, I think it is the simple case growing from girl II woman. That is one reason why I wanted to go natural, I felt that my hair when perm wasn’t me. I’ve also have the same problem with clothes finding the style that best suits me, at 26 I am still feeling like a Forever 21 girl, but know I should be more of a Jones New York woman.

So in any event congratulations girl and enjoy because making decisions are beneficial to happiness. Trust me I can’t wait until I finally find my own style of clothing.

And by the way, I know your hair looks fabulous!

Good for you Ms. K! Hope you like your new style, and I can't WAIT to see the pics! /images/graemlins/up.gif

/images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif I thought you were eye'n my Motions Relaxer for product exchange a little too hard at our DC LHCF meeting. /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

I'm glad you made the decision that's best for you!

Girl, just keep on keeping on. It's your hair, your life, and your choice. Whatever you do, do what you want to do. It is all good!

We will be there for you!

Ms. K:

I hope you didn't think that I wouldn't support you in this decision. Of course, I would've. Cheers to you for following your heart. I'm still proud of you...and yes, I'm STILL a friend, no matter if you're relaxed, nappy or a textie! Love ya, girl...

[damn, where are those graemlins???]

Congratulations, MsK, on your decision! /images/graemlins/smile.gif I had that battle myself back in August and relaxing won! Looking forward to seeing some pics! : )

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

We can't have that! I know you look great. We'll wait patiently for pics.

My..my...guess everybody is coming out of the closet this month.....lol. I don't feel so alone now....:)
I have to say going from natural to being relaxed you have a new appreciation on how to treat the relaxed hair I found. I find you don't feel the need to do it bone straight anymore and you're more likely to try new styles. And you let it be more often too... Good for you /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MsK, I am so proud of you. /images/graemlins/clap.gif I am shocked, too! Just like everyone else, I can't wait to see your beautiful pics.

I am happy that YOU are happy! Go 'head, girl! /images/graemlins/up.gif

Well, I can say that I am too happy about this. But, I guess you knew I would say that. I know we stopped relaxing around the same time and even thou you chopped before me I felt like we sort of went thru this together even thou I haven't been around the board that much this summer. But, it is your head and as long as you are happy then that is what is important. Good luck in your hair journey. I hope it turns out how you want it.

Back