Guess what iiiiiiiiiii did?

Yep...I have flat-ironed my hair since then. I did so to restraighten my new growth that had reverted a bit from shower/sweat steam. Keep in mind though, that I have only been sleeping on a satin pillow. So, I bet if I would wrap my hair at night to flatten it a bit, I wouldn't have to do this.

Also, my hair is still as soft as it was the first day. Keep in mind that I am basing this softness not only on simple touch, but also relative to how it felt when I flat-ironed it dry (blow-dry, hood dry, or air-dry). Even the reverted newgrowth is still soft. When I do re-iron, I only apply a bit of water to the newgrowth; I don't apply any more grease or moisturizer. I haven't noticed any excessive shedding either.

I probably should also explain that I'm not flat-ironing my whole head again. Just the edges; the parts where my newgrowth shows. For instance, I'm wearing a single mini bun today (
wink.gif
my hair's growing ya'll), however, I have a few tendrils hanging in the back. I flat-ironed those tendrils and a few sections in the front.

I'm very pleased ya'll!

I guess you all will hear from me if something goes wrong
laugh.gif

peacccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccce.

Back