Growth Strategy for 2011

DaughterOfZion1

Sooo I got my growth strategy for 2011 :lol:

For some it might be a little "much" *shrug* Oh well. :lol: Im making BSL by hook or by crook (Im 1 inch from APL now).

Ill be doing an Ayurvedic Regimen (moptopmaven.blogpsot.com challenge) & protective styling the WHOLE year (braids and wigs). Big reveal will be taking place Dec 25, 2011.

Ill be scritching with Shikaikai (sp) and doing a Shikaikai/Alma rinse.
Ill be conditioning with Brahmi, Marshmellow Root, & Hibiscus Petel Powder.
Deep conditioning with Kenra MC.

I'm in the Sulfur Challenge so Ill be using my mixture every other night.

Ill be taking liquid HSN, MSM, Biotin, and Prenatals.

Yea, its that serious. :lachen:

What's yours?

Last edited:
Growth strategy for 2011 ? Massasing scalp and baby my ends for retaining all the growth => it will be the most important part of the "strategy" !!

excuse me, but what's liquid "HSN" i google it but haven't find a thing.

I will be doing exactly what I've been doing......if it ain't broke... don't try to fix it :)

1. I'll be wearing my sew-ins and alternating protective styles with wigs.
2. I'll keep my hair moisturized as needed.
3. I'll KISS and just let my hair be.

I'm gonna protect my ends more.. they are really getting dry. I'm also going to detangle more carefully. But other than that, I'm going to stay doing the same.

Here's Mine:

Continue to PS (Wig)
Continue to use a Weekly Reconstructor
Co-Washing or Co-Cleansing
Deep Condition
Minimal Heat* dryer only
Daily Moisturizer & Seal
Hair Vitamin Andrew Lessman's Hair, Skin, Nails
Various Growth Aides

Sorry guys lol HSN is hair skin and nails. My friend bought something from the Vitamin Shoppe that has a ton of silica in it. The guy who works there said it works really well so Im going to get her to tell me the name.

My Plan
1. I will keep my hair in cornrows for a month at a time.
2. I redo every two weeks one braid at a time, but I will only do a full take down every month.

3. I braid my hair in a style that allows me to where a phony afro. I will keep my ends baggied under the fake fro 24/7.

4. Every night I will whole head baggie
I will apply a mix of Mtg, Peppermint oil, Almond Oil, olive oil, shea butter, and coconut oil every night to baggie with.

5. I will cleanse my hair once a month with a Bentonite clay mask mixed with Organic apple cider vinegar and water.

6. I wll only do length checks ever three months.

7. I may be doing a deep conditioning treament every two weeks with my hair still braided

I have been doing this Regi since August without the DC and I am liking my progess So I have to think about it.

But that's it
Who's next?

Last edited:
Back