GROW YOUR HAIR WITH L-CYSTEINE & EGGS CHALLENGE!

Hi AngelDoll :hiya: Yes, henna will change the color of your hair; it's supposed to. Henna alone will give you red tones. To get black or dark brown tones, you do a 2-step process; henna first, then indigo OR you add indigo mix to your henna mix. HTH

:hiya:january noir, thank you. I think I will wait awhile on trying henna, I still need to do more research. Off the read the henna thread.

I started eating my eggs today. Iris and I are in the same boat, I am not very creative with my eggs either. I ate two boiled eggs sliced on top of a garden salad today for lunch. For the time being, I will eat boiled eggs too.

I have not started with the vitamins yet:ohwell:. I will go shopping for them this weekend.

3 Eggs scrambled this time yay! a variation!

can make my order over the weekend too :clap:

I ate two boiled eggs yesterday and one boiled this morning.:grin:

I still need to get the L-cysteine, I can't find it at Wal-Mart or Walgreens. Where are you ordering yours from?

I'm having an egg and cheese sandwhich this morning, my first egg product this week :rolleyes:. I'll step it up next week

but i've been getting protein from hemp milk

I've stepped up my ester c to 2000mg a day. (mostly because people are sneezing and hacking around me... trying not to catch that mess)

I'm having an egg and cheese sandwhich this morning, my first egg product this week :rolleyes:. I'll step it up next week

but i've been getting protein from hemp milk

I've stepped up my ester c to 2000mg a day. (mostly because people are sneezing and hacking around me... trying not to catch that mess)

Hey DSylla with the pretty hair!

yeah try to get some eggs in more, because they are a high dose of l-cysteine as well as the whole protein, you could still your hemp milk with the eggs too, that would be really good! yeah keep your Vitamin C levels up mama, it helps with the L-cysteine anyway and good for your immune like you said anyway :yep:

I ate two boiled eggs yesterday and one boiled this morning.:grin:

I still need to get the L-cysteine, I can't find it at Wal-Mart or Walgreens. Where are you ordering yours from?

hey Angeldoll I cant wait to see how your hair grows with this

I usually order from puritanspride.com or vitaminlife.com

both good sites to order from

I will be getting to my order this weekend, be sure you take your b complex, vitamin c and keep your protein up, I'm gonna take an amino acid supplement with this too

:grin:Ate my eggs this morning. So far everyday. I try to keep them boiled ready 2 eat.

My daughter was excited, she came and flopped down on my bed, and said moma I think the eggs "ARE" making my hair grow. She said I can't feel my scalp and I can feel waves. Well I parted her hair, and sure enough sea waves :lachen:I am so glad she is sticking w/ this. Her younger and older sister constantly tease her about how long their hair is comparative to hers. Well I told them when she was younger, she had a wavier grade and it was long. She's gettin there.

As for my hair....one day at a time

:grin:Ate my eggs this morning. So far everyday. I try to keep them boiled ready 2 eat.

My daughter was excited, she came and flopped down on my bed, and said moma I think the eggs "ARE" making my hair grow. She said I can't feel my scalp and I can feel waves. Well I parted her hair, and sure enough sea waves :lachen:I am so glad she is sticking w/ this. Her younger and older sister constantly tease her about how long their hair is comparative to hers. Well I told them when she was younger, she had a wavier grade and it was long. She's gettin there.

As for my hair....one day at a time

aww I'm really excited for her, I know what its like to go through hair trauma with your daughter, whew do I ever!

Your hair is going to see a marked difference too , just watch!

your one of the ones taking the l-cysteine too right? geesh my brain-I cant remember

aww I'm really excited for her, I know what its like to go through hair trauma with your daughter, whew do I ever!

Your hair is going to see a marked difference too , just watch!

your one of the ones taking the l-cysteine too right? geesh my brain-I cant remember

I haven't ordered them yet...I went to Akins Health store to see if I could fine them, and couldn't.

I think I am gonna check GNC, if not I will order from online today.

And I took pics last night, since I am gonna Henna my hair. So I will used those to compare results.

I haven't ordered them yet...I went to Akins Health store to see if I could fine them, and couldn't.

I think I am gonna check GNC, if not I will order from online today.

And I took pics last night, since I am gonna Henna my hair. So I will used those to compare results.

ok! cool sweetie! :yep:

hey Angeldoll I cant wait to see how your hair grows with this

I usually order from puritanspride.com or vitaminlife.com

both good sites to order from

I will be getting to my order this weekend, be sure you take your b complex, vitamin c and keep your protein up, I'm gonna take an amino acid supplement with this too

Thanks, I will order l-cysteine from puritans pride. I already have the b-complex, multi vit, and vit c, which I will start taking this evening.

Maybe I missed something, why are you going to take an amino acid supplement?

who all got their before pics done?

I'm just using the pics I took a couple weeks or so before starting this

I have not taken any pics to show length since May. I did not plan on straightening my hair again until October. Would it be okay to just stretch a section of hair to show starting length?

i get mine from the Vitamin Shoppe

Thanks, I am ordering from Puritan's Pride.

Maybe I missed something, why are you going to take an amino acid supplement?

I have not taken any pics to show length since May. I did not plan on straightening my hair again until October. Would it be okay to just stretch a section of hair to show starting length?
Oh because its best to make sure your getting plenty of the other Amino Acids with the L-Cysteine, they all work together, its ok to take more of one , just gotta make sure your getting the others- like when you eat the eggs, they are high in L-Cysteine but they are also whole protein-containing all the other amino acids too. So you can get it from your diet if its high in protein , but my thinking is it would be best to add a supplement

how ever you want to do your pic would be fine, all that matters is that it shows the progress in the end girl!

Its the weekend ladies, get your eggs eatin up , take those supplements and use an egg treatment in your hair!

and thats an order!

haha

I still need to place my order , dang it, I will get to it for sure this weekend tho!

Oh because its best to make sure your getting plenty of the other Amino Acids with the L-Cysteine, they all work together, its ok to take more of one , just gotta make sure your getting the others- like when you eat the eggs, they are high in L-Cysteine but they are also whole protein-containing all the other amino acids too. So you can get it from your diet if its high in protein , but my thinking is it would be best to add a supplement

how ever you want to do your pic would be fine, all that matters is that it shows the progress in the end girl!

Okay, thanks.

Another question, do you think it will be alright to take a garlic tablet along with the other vitamins, or is that too much?

Sometimes I think that I am just getting too much information from this board.:lachen::lachen:

Okay, thanks.

Another question, do you think it will be alright to take a garlic tablet along with the other vitamins, or is that too much?

Sometimes I think that I am just getting too much information from this board.:lachen::lachen:

That would be fine sweetie, I'm taking one daily too

Back