Got some biotin

jemini

I finally purchased biotin yesterday at GNC. I'm taking the 600 mcg. This is going to be my main vitamin in 2004 besides a multivitamin. Wish me luck! Hopefully, I can take pics throughout the year to keep track of any progress. Happy Holidays.

Hey, what does the biotin do for the hair? I was just asking about info on supplements for growth and thickness.

Latia,
I know many ladies on the board have raved about the growth of thier hair from taking vitamins. I know Puritan Pride Biotin is very popular. Do a search for it and Im sure you will come up with lots of info on this brand and hair growth.

HTH

That I am not too sure on b/c everyone is different. I would say give it a good month... this is atleast from what I have heard. When I first started taking GNC MSM I saw changes in about 2-3 weeks as far as growth was concerned. My new growth came in faster than usual.

I did go online for info on biotin. I will pick it up today at GNC. I will let you know how it works out for me. Happy Holidays!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Britt said:
Good luck Gemini. Is it a powdered capsule or a hard pill ?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a hard pill

happy holidays to you too jemini and ALL LHCF members.
cheers.gif

good luck with the biotin.
smile.gif

i have some 600 mcg tablets (non-GNC brand) that i took without a multivitamin that made me feel funny (but i was only taking b-12 with it).
ill.gif
i'm thinking about starting back up again with it in conjunction with the GNC hair, skin & nails formula vitamins.
scratchchin.gif

I've only taken one tablet and I did feel a little funny afterwards
confused.gif
. I hope that won't happen every time I take it
nono.gif

oh boy, i'm sorry to hear that. i hope i didn't get into your head by saying that. stick with it though, let us know how it goes. i genuinely hope it works out for you.
smile.gif
i've heard so many things about the positive effects of biotin !!!

Back