Got my Sabino Moisture Block in the mail today....WOOHOOOO!

zzirvingj

I cannot WAIT to try it out!! :grin::grin::grin:

I was gonna press it Thursday but I just "may" do it tomorrow cuz that's how anxious I am to try it :grin:

I ordered it online late Thursday night and got it in the mail yesterday....man was that >>>>>FAST>>>>>>!!

Same here. I just love the stuff. I hope you took advantage of the discount I posted earlier for the 25 % off.

THANK YOU!

Yes, I did :yep: I went to purchase it, saw the price, and was like, "hold UP....I know there's got to be a discount code on LHCF SOMEwhere! lol :lachen:"

Lo and behold I came upon your post so THANKS :drunk::drunk::drunk:

I need you to exercise and sweat and hit a lot of humidity, then let us know:drunk: I've been debating about SMB for a long time, so your review will push me over the top.

I need you to exercise and sweat and hit a lot of humidity, then let us know:drunk: I've been debating about SMB for a long time, so your review will push me over the top.

Well, I do plan on exercising still, and I usually sweat a little when I do, and it supposed to rain this weekend...so I'll let you know how it goes! :spinning::drunk:

SB is the best. I got mine from ebay when the seller when having a sale price came to 16.xx with shipping.

Back