WooHoo Got my Glovers samples today

I got mine in the mail today as well, I was too scared to open it. I to forgot all about it. I already applied to my scalp, and boy does it feel nice and tingly!!!! Where can buy this in regular size? Thanks so much Bev.:grin:

Has anyone experienced soreish scalp? I'm using the tea Tree one.
Not BAD sore...like the growing sore I had when I used my sulfur mixture before a growth spurt. I know sulfur is the second ingredient, which is why I went straight for that one! :lachen: It's only been going on two days!
I like the smell!!!
~*Janelle~*

I tried the Herbal one for Softer Hair all over my scalp Sunday night(I made big parts then applied). It tingled for a long long time. :) I could still feel that cool sensation some in the morning. So from about 10pm-6am I tingled. Lol! It smelled really nice. Made my hair soft actually. I think my hair likes "greases" I never had a problem with them growing up except using too much.

I didn't know they were the same ones who made Sulfur 8. I just Googled it online and also found out that J. Strickland is the company that makes Glover's, Sulfur 8 and the following:Nadinola, Royal Crown, Blue Magic, Zuri Cosmetics, Under Wig, Hoyt's, Othine, Black & White, Queen, Artra, World Of Curls, Just So and Hair Rep...if any of these are familiar to you. :) I definitely know Blue Magic! -which by the way has NEW Products with Carrot Oil, Tea Tree Oil, & Olive Oil- They also have an Indian Hemp product, a cholesterol rinse, a protein gel, an activator gel, a castor oil product and a "Super Sure Gro" .... hm, learn something new everyday!

I am so bad about putting things on my scalp. I have not used it since I initially tried it. I did get the tingle. Smells kinda like sulfur 8.

I got a cool sensation because of the menthol, but I didn't get that tingle that I keep hearing people talk about.

Back