Got my PIBBS 512.....Inperial Sales review!!

gissellr78

Hi all.... So i got my Pibbs 512 this Friday...Now here is my review from Inperial sales....

The price was good 199 +15 shipping no tax.

I got the dryer shipped next day to me the day after i ordered it online which is pretty good....so i open it and is cracked! The box had no padding and no fragile sign...So i call and they tell me to return it ( they will refund me the shipping cost), they said that the minute they get it they were going to ship me a new one...

I did that and i called and i got one 2 days later so they are responsive and act quickly, the price is good....But need better packaging..

So a quick review for those thinking about getting a dryer from imperial sales...

A bunch of ladies got the Pibbs 512 and 514 from Imperial Sales after a few ladies took it upon themselves to navigate a great deal for us!!

Imperial Sales' customer service was found to be very good! Glad that you are happy as well!

Hi all.... So i got my Pibbs 512 this Friday...Now here is my review from Inperial sales....

The price was good 199 +15 shipping no tax.

I got the dryer shipped next day to me the day after i ordered it online which is pretty good....so i open it and is cracked! The box had no padding and no fragile sign...So i call and they tell me to return it ( they will refund me the shipping cost), they said that the minute they get it they were going to ship me a new one...

I did that and i called and i got one 2 days later so they are responsive and act quickly, the price is good....But need better packaging..

So a quick review for those thinking about getting a dryer from imperial sales...

WOW ! That was a Wonderful Price for the 512. I am shocked.:blush: Good Customer Service is always a Plus. There is nothing like it.

Back