!!!Pibbs 514 on sale under $300 at Bluebeez!!!

uh oh, i'll keep bumping this for all to see, it's nice to see a little price drop and free shipping.

I bought another type of salon dryer, I just couldn't see myself spending 300 or more for a dryer.

Bumping! I'm surprised that there aren't more responses in this thread. A result of the recession, I guess....

I just bought it for $282 before using my points for a total of $278. I used the following code, not sure if it's one time use only.

Coupon Code : RDA82737
Discount : 5 %
Valid Date : 2010-03-05 ~ 2010-03-12

^^ congrats!!! now the price you got it for is a real steal, it used to be so cheap but they took advantage of the high demand.
thanks for posting, I guess because of the recession they always have it on sale now.

bluebeez has been having it on sale for months now.

that's nice of you to post the coupon code too :)

I normally have emails from them w/coupons but nothing for now
:(

I think it may still be under $300, next time they send me an email i'll update this thread. normally it's weekly.

I normally have emails from them w/coupons but nothing for now
:(

I think it may still be under $300, next time they send me an email i'll update this thread. normally it's weekly.

Thanks for the reply but I am definitely thinking about purchasing the Pibbs from BB, its the cheapest that I 've seen it and includes free shipping can't beat that.

yeah your right the free shipping is a plus, especially since these dryers come in two big boxes and most places try to charge $50 for shipping.

After spending 4 hours in the Dominican Salon I am seriously thinking about purchasing a PIBB dryer for doing my daughter's hair.

Now these dryers do not look like they can be used without having your hair pinned down due to the air flow correct?

Are there any current coupons for bluebeez? I'm hoping they have a mother's day something I can use to get a Pibbs

any updates with this? is blubeez a reputable vendor?

reputable vendor. bought one from them in Febuary - they're great. keep an eye on their site. it'll say one price, but when you click to look further at the Pibbs price - its even CHEAPER then the initial price you see on the site!!! and don't buy it from their amazon store - you'll pay a tad bit more.

anyway - love them. they're easy to purchase from, very friendly, very helpful! they were great!

Back