Got my hair blowdried and WOWSA it's getting long!!!! (Pics included)

EbonyEyes

Ladies!!!!

I got my hair blowdried before getting braids. I had my braider take a before shot (shrinkage and all) and after pictures of my blown out hair and my braids. The pictures are in my album (see my signature) so check them out!

Around this time last year, my braider put individuals in my hair but she blow dried my hair prior. I remember it taking a good hour to straighten my hair and she was roughing it.

This time, she blow dried my hair straight in 20 minutes! She said, "Ebony, I don't know what conditioner you put in your hair but it really made it easier to straighten."

Well, for the first time, I used Ms. Sue's Hair Souffle! And it must work because my hair felt moisturized and it made blow drying a breeze.

Once again, my braider was shocked at how much my hair grew since last year!

I'm pretty pleased with my progress.

Enjoy the pics and let me know what you think!

Your hair is so long. You said you have shrinkagae but I was not expecting that much hair from your blowdry. Keep up the good work.

girl your hair wasn't even fully bone straight in the pics so its even longer than what we are seeing! BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love it! *ahem*now cough up your regimen:lol: are you doing crown and glory?:)

sunnygirl said:
Your hair is so long. You said you have shrinkagae but I was not expecting that much hair from your blowdry. Keep up the good work.

DITO!! Every word she said!! BTW, your hair looks great! I especially love your twists. Happy hair growing.

What can I say that hasnt already been said?! Your hair looks so nice and thick and it *is* getting longer! And those braids look cute too!

Back