Gorilla Glue-Gate. Yall....

I need people to stop. Somebody on her gofund me wrote this.

Use lemon juice and olive oil not those chemicals!! Cover eyes. Be blessed

What exactly is lemon juice and olive go do to industrial strength glue? You might as well tell her to rub some Tussin' on it. It's stuff like somebody believing this would work that removes my disbelief that somebody would put glue in their hair in the first place.
I wanted to tell to use peanut butter. (I believe it get chewing gum out of hair.)

So instead of them discharging her she is the one who chose to leave the hospital because the hospital said it would take about 20 hours for them to treat her and she feels more comfortable at home. This lady is making me mad but it’s her head and her life. At least she would’ve been monitored and they probably would’ve helped her with the pain she’s experiencing throughout the treatment.
I mean she waited a month to seek medical treatment but 20 hours was too long? Make it make sense. :look::look:

I didn't realize that she glued on her ponytail as well.

Also, is it me or is part of her scalp bare in the first pic (front, right)?
She probably didn't mean to glue on the ponytail but she also didn't know how Gorilla Glue worked so that's why it adhered.

And I peeped the bald patch at the scalp in the first pic. You can see it also in the 3rd pic. My guess is some of the acetone did work and she probably tried to left the hair but it all came up at once.

Exactly!!

If I was in the same situation, I wouldn't have made a video about it unless I WANTED to go viral. I wouldn't want to become internet famous by doing something so foolish.

People do crazy things all the time for the sake of beauty... A few years ago, weren't we using Monistat, hanging our heads upside down to promote hair growth? Milk of magnesia as a make up primer? Reports of people using super glue to make their lashes stay in place recently? I think we just assume that we can repurpose products for the sake of beauty and for the most part it works out... we generally consider short term beauty over long term health.

It seems likely that she saw it was gorilla glue and knew that it wasn't originally meant for hair, but thought she could get away with it as a finishing product to hold her style. The entire thing is sad.

Wait. We are talking about a 40 y.o. grown woman here. She knowingly did this herself. And waited a month before seeking professional help. She has the nerve to have a page for donations ($11,000.00 and counting) to help her. And has hired a lawyer.
Sorry no sympathy here. And why are people giving her money? Ya can't fix "stuck on stupid". Pun intended.

Wait. We are talking about a 40 y.o. grown woman here. She knowingly did this herself. And waited a month before seeking professional help. She has the nerve to have a page for donations ($11,000.00 and counting) to help her. And has hired a lawyer.
Sorry no sympathy here. And why are people giving her money? Ya can't fix "stuck on stupid". Pun intended.
That money should be used for therapy and counseling.

Was this already posted? Here is her interview with ET:

I’ve already mentioned this point, but I have to again... How does she have a different hairstyle from the “clap-on-my-head” video when she FIRST announced she had the glue in for a month???

how did she move the hair and change the part? I’m SO confused???

The latest videos show her hair has slightly lifted off her scalp. The original video showed the hair and scalp almost appearing like glass.

Back