Good Site for Curly Weaves

Gr8ness83

http://www.perfectlocks.com/curly-hair

I am not sure if anyone posted about this site for weaves. I'll be honest, I have not purchased anything from them but what stood out to me is that they let you know how they achieved the curl (perm, steam, natural). I have not seen many sites that have been this honest about their curly hair. I have ordered curly hair because it was "virgin remy" and could be "processed with color and flatironed" only to be left with a knotted or permanently straight, stringy mess after I tried. They also have curly hair tape extensions, as well as curly hair micro loop extensions. If anyone has any experience with this site, please feel free to post your opinions. I ordered a curly bundle combination from www.silkbaseclosures.com , who also has good STRAIGHT hair (I have not tried their curly hair) but since I have not found any curly hair to match my own of substantial quality, I guess I am already preparing myself for the disappointment of returning it. :ohwell: I am trying to find a good curly hair that matches my natural hair and either install with micro links or shrinkies so I can have access to my scalp still, cowash and all.... I can't do braid outs because of my job, I have to have it pulled back in a bun. I wanted to have it braided all year but I cant access my scalp the way I want so that idea quickly went down the drain. Any suggestions on what type of curly hair I can I-tip and install in welcomed and appreciated! :grin:

Try Blackhairmedia.com
Do a google search on what you are looking for.

I do not buy weave/wigs from American vendors.. and have not purchased weave since early last year. The site you posted 9 out of 10 times probably purchased their processed weave from a Chinese or Indian vendor too. Pretty much majority of the "curly textured" hair is processed.

Example of what to type into the Google search bar:

Black hair media: Curly weave vendor

..and then go with it from there.

Back