Gold N Hot Products

trinidarkie1

Hey ladies,
I went to the bss to get my weekly spending.
I bought a Gold n Hot Heat conditioning cap $19.99
And a Flat Iron for $9.99 on sale.
Are these any good?
I just figured even if I just get about 5 uses from the flat iron it's worth the $10.

Any users in here?

Hey, sounds like a deal to me! I use a heating cap I purchased for about $32. I prefer using this as it's more comfortable than sitting under my hooded dryer to deep condition. Flat irons are excellent, especially if they are thermostatically controlled. I don't know if the one you purchased is, but $9.99 is an excellent price any road. :) :) :)

I have the GoldNHot 1" ceramic flat iron and hair dryer--I used to have the larger regular flat iron (I put a hurting on that one). I can't say I complain. I love using my flat iron (for my new growth).....I think if I used anything else with my fine hair that would be hair assassination. Wish I could say I paid 9.99 for my flat iron.

Well i have never tried the flat iron but I love the conditioning cap. I find that I must warm it up while I am washing though. That way it can be nice and warm by the time I have my conditioner in.

I have both. They are pretty good. I dropped my flat iron and it broke, which was a blessing in disguise bcuz now I use minimal heat (well that's only because I am too broke right now to get a new one:ohwell:) instead of using the flat iron everyday. The conditioning cap, I love it. I am using it right now.

I don't mind their products. I used to have the flat iron but it broke as well and so I don't use much heat at all.

Back