Going out with a guy who chose another girl over you...

MissJ

Would you do it?

Let's say the guy was casually dating Girl A and unbeknownst to Girl A, he was dating Girl B as well. Then guy wants to become exclusive with Girl B and tells Girl A that he doesn't want to see her anymore because of that. Guy becomes exclusive with Girl B. Then after a few months guy breaks up with Girl B. Then guess what guy comes back to Girl A.

Should Girl A even entertain the thought of dating guy again, especially since history is bound to repeat itself?

hmmm...I would let him take me out a few times (just to get back even....$150+ food tabs only) that's it. I wouldn't take his advances that seriously. Shoot, I might be dating someone else at that point:drunk:

Last edited:
After I laughed in his face for having the guts to call me and think I would say yes, my answer would be heck no. Q

No, I am thinking of what happens if boy and Girl A would otherwise be a very happy/compatible couple. I am thinking, no way because the circumstances is an invitation for boy to treat Girl A pretty badly in the relationship. So I would say no even if pride was not an issue.

Back