Glaze/Rinse/Cellophane for Shiny Hair: Which Do You Like Best?

Best Glaze/Rinse/Cellophane for Shine?

• John Frieda Luminous Clear Glaze

Votes: 10 14.3%
  • Sebastian Cellophane

Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Frederic Fekkai Salon Glaze

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Ouidid Shine Hair Shine Glaze

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Colorshowers Cellophane

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 25 35.7%

• Total voters
Yesssssss! Sorry lol, I felt like I sorta kinda maybe knew where it was from (Love Taeyang's wedding dress video) I wanted to be sure. I love it!

Lol you don't even have to suggest more videos I'll be on this all night, lol

Ladies I saw a pic of Keisha knight pulliam's hair in the essence hot hair issue. Kelly Rowland is on the cover...any hoo Keisha's hair had a shine/gloss to it that was amazing. I am trying to find the right product to get that. It wasn't a greasy shine, but a healthy bling that was pronounced...any ideas?? im guessing a good clear rinse..

Last night I used Zotos AGE Beautiful Haircolor in Clear Shine. Its actually a demi permanent so I was a little nervous. There is a BOGO at Sally's so purchased two boxes (tubes) with the developer. I actually needed both tubes so I'm glad I got both.

I followed the instructions to a tee, applied it to my hair while dry and shampooed and DCed after 20 minutes as if it was a hair color.

I don't notice much shine (my hair is generally pretty shiny anyway), but it was so much easier to detangle and it feel so much softer the next day. Some of the roughness I feel on my crown is gone for the time being. I think it will last as much as a regular color demi would.

Back