Getting over a first bad break-up

Leave him alone. If you base moving on by getting closure, if it never happens you will be stuck. If your not good enough for him then its best you move on and find some one who is good enough for you. I too suffered a bad break up BUT it was the best thing that has happened to me. I have learned to love myself. Put me 1st and to realize my self worth isn't something to compromise over a fool. I know its hard and it might take sometime to get over him, but it will pass and you will look back and laugh. Take this time to love yourself. Thats the best advice I can give. Well after you get out your crying, cursing and occasional bashing. :) I wish you the best! :)

I think most, if not all women, have been in a similar situation.

I had a horrible break-up with my first love in 2008, and I had just lost my mother and he broke up with me about 2 weeks after her funeral. It was such a low point in my life. I begged and cried, but he shrugged his shoulders and said "I think our cores are too different. You will be ok, just pray." :blush: Yes, he was that indifferent.

Anytime the breakup seem out of the blue or random, it's not. I continued to open that door when he called afterwards, and yes he called and I answered. If you do that, you will be his safety net and he will walk in and out your life as he please. After a few months of that, I had a revelation and was like, I'm done. Once I made that decision and stuck with it, I met my current boyfriend. He's one of the best men I know.

Now, 2 years later (remember we dragged it out a few months), he is calling and texting me, telling me "No one will love me like you loved me!" Well, uh duh. :look: Now, it's my turn to shrug my shoulders and tell him to go pray. :lol: It's not me being vindictive, it's just his karma at work.

So, please do not call or beg, just leave it be. It will come around full circle and you will find him on your doorstep, especially if you're a good woman.

My 50 cents...you are the author of your own destiny...call me misguided...but you get to decide why he left...let me write a little of the story for you...He wasnt good enough for you...and when he figured it out he ran to the country to cry and hide out.

As silly as it may sound, you get to decide why people behave the way they do..stick with me..we do it all the time...even to people we dont know...when we make assumptions...Assume whatever you want as long as you are always the best in the situation. Be an "***". Dont ever try to figure people out you can decide who they are. Dont long for his reason...he could tell you anything and that anything could hurt you more. He left cause _______________ *you fill in the blank* I got one he was a silly little donkey wanting to go and pick flowers in a field.

Back