Gave Myself an UN Wanted Trim....PICS

Traycee

Well I finished my hair for my trip....I leave tonight , early morning what-ever.....I gave myself a trim....I didn't want to but I did....I really didn't want to :nono:....I cut off about a 1/2 inch....I feel like I lost progress but OH Well....Trying not to be upset !!!

Last edited:
When I read the title of your thread, I gasped, 'cause you're one of my faves.
But that pic is gorgeous. I love healthy thick ends.
Have a safe trip. Enjoy yourself, ma!

Why didn't you want to trim? And why did you decide to?

Well didn't want to trim because I didn't want to lose length...I feel like mbl is so far away.....I decided to trim because I usually dust and I just had to many split ends for that....Even though I want to reach my goals I don't want raggedy looking ends...So I choose health over length...I think I lost a couple months progress ...

Well didn't want to trim because I didn't want to lose length...I feel like mbl is so far away.....I decided to trim because I usually dust and I just had to many split ends for that....Even though I want to reach my goals I don't want raggedy looking ends...So I choose health over length...I think I lost a couple months progress ...

Awww. You will have it back in no time! :yep:

Traycee!!! First the gum and now this!!! :lachen:

You're so pretty, and your hair still looks great :yep: Have fun on your trip!

Your hair is still long and ends look healthier. Beautiful hair.
My hair thrives on cuts- it comes in even better.
I truly wish I could trim my own hair- could you post some tips please because my hair is somewhat layered too... :yep:

Girl its only half an inch. It doesn't take away from you (your very beautiful by the way!) or your beautiful hair. I hope you enjoy your trip :grin:.

Your hair really looks great! Did you trim a 1/2 inch from the bottom layers of your hair and several inches in other areas?

Girl, better that, than to lose more from splitting further up the shaft! You look gorgeous and you will have it back in no time! I made the mistake of not trimming my split ends and I ended up having more cut off! I want to cry when I think of that! UGH!!

its still so very pretty. healthy hair is what we all want healthy hair and length. your hair is gorgeous :yep:

Looks very good! I hate trims sometimes too, but we have to have 'em when we have to have 'em. Hope your having fun on your trip.

Back