I did a little trimmy trim trim!

Thanks ladies!!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Leslie_C said:
Ive been TRYING to tell people how the saran wrap thing works like magic...its like u go under with your hair looking normal, and when u come out, its all silky and shiny!

Well u outdid yourself this time! shoot, u are gonna have all of us knocking on your door to do our hair...lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl, I wish I had tried that saran wrap a long time ago. My hair looked nothing like in the pic before I used it! It's awesome!!

[ QUOTE ]
oglorious1 said:
Does your husband have an unmarried brother, emphasis on unmarried....

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl, you are too funny
lachen70.gif

Yes he does but he is young and wild!!

[ QUOTE ]
kitchen_tician said:
You and your hair look great! You've inspired me to do a trim as well. I was trying to wait until my next relaxer, but I can't wait, because my curls won't hold.

I think I'll try your method.
smile.gif
Thanks for sharing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good Luck! I am sure your hair will look great!

Yeah, the saran wrap method works great! I've had it done in the salon, but I've never tried it at home. I'll probably mess up and end up suffocating under there.
laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
kitchen_tician said:
Yeah, the saran wrap method works great! I've had it done in the salon, but I've never tried it at home. I'll probably mess up and end up suffocating under there.
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
No way! It was kind of akward at first and I was skeptical and I thought it would do nothing extra for my hair but it did and I like it and I like the extra body! It's a keeper!!
smile.gif
cool.gif

You did a good job!
up.gif
Now if I could learn to master the trims like that then I may just be 100% stylist free.
grin.gif

Chichi
bdance.gif

Back