Garlic Breath!

**SaSSy**

3rd Big Chop on 7/18/2016
For those who take garlic pills (even "odorless") how do you combat the odors it gives off?

BTW What mg dose do you take, and are you taking odorless or odor garlic pills?

Hey im taking one 1000mg of odourless garlic a day no odour reported. If it gave any odour off i would want my money back. Are you taking odourless, what is your dosage?

I'm taking 2 1000mg GNC "odorless" and I taste it in my mouth all the time :perplexed. It makes me burp like crazy the first hour or 2 of taking it and I'm afriad that it someone gets close to me they can tell because I can taste it. It helps so much with my thickness and shedding due to taking MT, but I may have to cut down on the dose to once a day, or every other day :ohwell:

Last edited:
I hate GNC anything. Every time I give them the benefit of the doubt, I'm disappointed beyond belief. So I'm not surprised their garlic stinks too. :look:

I recommend Garlinase 4000. Not only is it very potent but when it says "odorless" it really means that. I have been taking this for years...and that was after going through quite a number of so-called odorless smelly brands. I even had one odorless that used to literally reek through my pores when the weather got warm. Needless to say, I didn't have a lot of company then. With Garlinase, none of those friends/relatives that couldn't stand to be around me can even tell I am taking garlic. I refuse to buy anything else, preferring to do without, until I can find a Vitamin Shoppe to buy this stuff. And it contains 4 times the garlic you're taking but w/o any smell. Now that's some awesome ish!

Garlinase 4000 fulfills the German Commission E monograph (the world-recognized standard for herbal products) with just one tablet daily. This monograph recommends a daily intake equal to 4,000 mg of fresh garlic as found in Garlinase 4000. Other products may claim to be one-per-day; however, by fulfilling the German Commission E monograph with just one tablet, Garlinase 4000 is clearly the true one-per-day garlic supplement available in the USA.
Source: http://reviews.bodybuildingforyou.com/enzymatic-therapy/garlinase-4000.htm

It used to come in a white box with blue writing but now comes in a white and green box with red writing. It might say Garlinase Fresh on the box. Same thing. The best!

I hate GNC anything. Every time I give them the benefit of the doubt, I'm disappointed beyond belief. So I'm not surprised their garlic stinks too. :look:

I recommend Garlinase 4000. Not only is it very potent but when it says "odorless" it really means that. I have been taking this for years...and that was after going through quite a number of so-called odorless smelly brands. I even had one odorless that used to literally reek through my pores when the weather got warm. Needless to say, I didn't have a lot of company then. With Garlinase, none of those friends/relatives that couldn't stand to be around me can even tell I am taking garlic. I refuse to buy anything else, preferring to do without, until I can find a Vitamin Shoppe to buy this stuff. And it contains 4 times the garlic you're taking but w/o any smell. Now that's some awesome ish!

Source: http://reviews.bodybuildingforyou.com/enzymatic-therapy/garlinase-4000.htm

It used to come in a white box with blue writing but now comes in a white and green box with red writing. It might say Garlinase Fresh on the box. Same thing. The best!

I'm gonna buy that because I hate GNC crap too. I don't anything from there, it's just that I was near a GNC at the time and they had it on sale! (should've been a clue)

I use NatureMade Odor Control Garlic and I've never had a problem with smell afterward. Good luck finding a new one!

I'm taking 2 1000mg GNC "odorless" and I taste it in my mouth all the time :perplexed. It makes me bump like crazy the first hour or 2 of taking it and I'm afriad that it someone gets close to me they can tell because I can taste it. It helps so much with my thickness and shedding due to taking MT, but I may have to cut down on the dose to once a day, or every other day :ohwell:

See how you go once a day. I dnt know about gnc but maybe try another brand as recommended by Nonie. Im using holland and barretts as all my vits are from that shop!

Back