Frizzy Hair

diamond_nh

When you airdry and your hair becomes frizzy what do you put on it? I want my hair to feel as silky as it does when I wash out my conditioner but without wrapping it.

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
Some kind of oil usually works for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here
smile.gif

I defintely agree with the serum advice (I use the John Frieda Texture correcting serum).

An ACV Rinse also helps a whole lot for me.
smile.gif
If I don't use an ACV Rinse my hair is not as smooth.

Chichi
bdance.gif

Profective break free and some serum might do the job.

Ballet Bun ...
rosebud.gif

Definitely try serum on wet hair. If that doesn't give you the effect you want try using a styling creme. One of my favs is L'Oreal UnFrizz Taming Creme....

Works wonders when I airdry.
smile.gif

how do you airdry your hair..? do you airdry while wearing a bun or do you just leave it open or in a braid? i usually let my hair airdry in two braids (or a bun, or one braid). when my hair is still damp i put some LUST serum on it. and this works great:). then i add some oil and put my hair in two braids. no frizz at all:)

Maybe I should of told the entire story from the beginning. Usually when I airdry I just leave my hair out and it drys in waves with no frizz. But this weekend I used hennalucent for the first time and it left my hair feeling like straw. I have deep conditioned two times with a combo of humectress and cholesterol and my hair is still not back to normal but it is a little bit better. Well when I let it airdry yesterday and it was frizzy, so I had to wrap it. But when I was thinking about, I was wondering if there was a product that I could get that make my hair feel as silky as it does when I wash out the conditioner. To use now and later when my hair gets back to it's natural state. I am thinking about picking up the break-free and a serum.

ohhhhh now i see.... see i'm not really a hennalucent girl, cause i tried it before a looooong time ago when i was still natural and it dried my hair out. so i never gave it a second try..hmmm maybe you should just keep washing your hair like you usually do and then after a couple of weeks you'll see your hair going back to it's normal self. that's what i did. i kept it in a braid back then or in a bun. you can always smooth the front hairs down. just condition it a whole lot and always for a long time. and also try to add some olive oil to your conditioner for SUPER conditioning
wink.gif
!

Just to let you know Frizz-Ease products are on sale at Walgreens. This is what it says in my ad:
Reg. $4.99 to $9.99
Sale priced $3.74 to $4.99

Yes I had to wear it in a ponytail today. I will probably wash it again tomorrow. I went to Walmart and the bss today they didn't have the kind of frizz ease recommended but I will go to Walgreens tomorrow. Thanks for telling me about the sale, I was just about to go get the circular to see if they had it on sale because I remembered seeing it in there. I will keep conditioning but I think I am still going to get the frizz-ease product because I remember using it a long time ago but don't remember the result. Again thanks ladies.

Back