Frizz Ease Original Serum on par with CHI silk fusion??

jade998

Do you think this might be on par with CHI Silk fusion. It is £5.99 here in the UK, whilst Chi Silk Fusion is £15.99.

If I can find a cheaper alternative, I would be happy!!!

Thanks 4 the help in advance :D

Frizz Ease ingredients: Dimethiconol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrolyzed Silk

Silk Infusion Ingredients: Cyclomthicone, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Panthenol, Ethyl Esterof Hydrolyzed Silk, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, D&C Yellow 11, D&C Red17, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Boron Nitride Powder.

Frizz Ease Original Serum
NEW FORMULA. Corrects dry, medium frizz. Infused with silk protein. The Result: Polished, glossy and smooth hair. INSTANTLY ELIMINATES FRIZZ. Created with our salon expertise, this exceptional hair-transforming serum performs miracles on dry, frizz prone hair. It instantly smoothes and tames split ends and puts life back into dull, dry hair. This outstanding formula infused with silk protein delivers a layer of crystal clear gloss for amazingly shiny, frizz-free results whether you style your hair straight or curly. Regular use helps you hair look and feel healthy. Repels humidity

Last edited:
I've tried both and I like the CHI silk Infusion MUCH better. I got a tiny little sample of the infusion and I Still have a lot more. A little goes a long way, it smells great. It just doesn't provide shine that I like, it makes my hair very soft. Frizz Ease made my hair feel like straw.

Back