French Bouffant Roller Group Buy

@Amarilles, sorry to be a pain, but I'd like to change my rollers to the 1.4" size. So................two (2) packs of the 1.4" rollers and one (1) pack of the 3.5" pins.

Thanks and sorry for the change. This is the last one. Promise.
No biggie, you ladies can feel free to revise and change. I'll also give a rundown of your orders when I send the Paypal links to be sure that everything is correct and to your liking. :yep:

You ladies are so all sweet! Many thanks! Had a super nice time and interesting experience, despite my smooth 2-day hair ending up like a 8-day old bedhead thanks to DH's surprise shenanigans. Lol.

Aw no, is it the same grams you were hoping had hair long enough to set with the rollers? I hope all is okay! :hug2: And thanks for the heads up, also.
Yes! It was my grandma lol she told me no anyways. That she goes to the salon and I should too. Thanks! My aunt is home recuperating but my grandma wants to leave ASAP. And ASAP tickets are never cheap!

Off the phone with the current supplier. So the prices I was given were not including taxes. :sick2: Taxes are 20% here, which would make everything:

2" - 18.96€
1.6" - 16.20€
1.4" - 13.56€
1.2" - 11.76€
1" - 10.68€
.6" - 8.16€
.5" - 7.08€

So I think it'll work out best if we use different vendors. We'll have to stick with this current supplier for the 1.6", 1.4" and 1" but the 2", 1.2", .6" and .5" we can find elsewhere for less and shipped to me for free. Our current supplier said shipping to me would be in the 50-60€ range, so we'll again divide this amount between everyone who is purchasing any of the 1.6", 1.4" or 1" sizes. For now I will estimate 2.60€ per person ordering these, as we have some 20 ladies interested in those sizes. I have no idea if we'll end up over or under what they charge us, but we'll correct it during the US shipping round.

So in conclusion (sorry for the essays! :duck:) going with different vendors the prices are:

2" - 16.87€ (5% bday discount applied to 17.76€)
1.6" - 16.20€ + 2.60€ shipping (per person, not item)
1.4" - 13.56€ + 2.60€ shipping
1.2" - 10.05€
1" - 10.68€ + 2.60€ shipping
.6" - 6.85€
.5" - 6.15€

I've found the 3.5"pins for 17.29€ so a little cheaper. Will update post 292 soonish.

Do feel free to make any order changes/ask any questions, I'll send invoices tomorrow.

So PayPal's upset that I've received all this money and have asked for a zillion documents to confirm my identity, which I've sent but they weren't happy as all my stuff is American and I guess they thought I was French? And maybe my passport still having my maiden name didn't help. Lol. For now my account is partially frozen but I can still receive payments it seems. All this to say that we may have to use DH's account for the shipping round cuz y'all gonna get me arrested by the PayPal police over some mesh rollers! :jail: :lol:

That's OK girl, we'll send you bail money. We'll PayPal it! :look:

Sorry they're giving you a hard time. :bighug: But THANK YOU so much for doing this!

ETA: They gonna have all of us hemmed up in the great Bouffant Roller Ring Bust of 2016. I can see CNN coverage now.

So PayPal's upset that I've received all this money and have asked for a zillion documents to confirm my identity, which I've sent but they weren't happy as all my stuff is American and I guess they thought I was French? And maybe my passport still having my maiden name didn't help. Lol. For now my account is partially frozen but I can still receive payments it seems. All this to say that we may have to use DH's account for the shipping round cuz y'all gonna get me arrested by the PayPal police over some mesh rollers! :jail: :lol:

Last edited:
They gonna be like - "these rollers are related to terrorism some how, lets get a few of them in here for questioning!":bat: And we gonna be like - "Not the waterboard! My hair!!!!! :darkcloud: I just used my new bouffant rollers!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

@Amarilles PayPal better leave you alone!!! Like duh....they don't know that you have 60 plus sisters that send you money twice in a month!!!! :lachen::lachen:

Mannnnn, I hope everybody that wanted to got in on this order...cause now the Feds (Paypal) watching! We can't do it again after this! :lachen:

Is it too late for me? My honey heard me complaining to my mom about these rollers. He left me $100 and said get the rollers. Let me know if you need more :heart:

Back