Found My New Stylist......My Hubby :D *pics inside*

Hey Ladies :D
I Sooooo Was Not Relaxing My Hair Myself This Weekend So I Figured *Why Not Let Dh Do It:confused:* Man When He Was Done I Was Like:eek: :thumbsup: :clap: :yay: :notworthy :woot: :clapping: :love:

I Am Already Booking My Next Relaxer Appt W/ Him :lol::D

That's great! He did a good job. I plan on having my husbands do my trims from now on. Go hubby! I wonder if he will do my relaxer too hmmm​

That was really sweet of him. :)

Can you ask if he does flat irons, cause I'm in dire need :lachen:

but seriously though can you ask him, please?

LOl @ Glamorous:lachen: :lachen: :lachen: We're Working On That Next Too:D
@ Pretty Nappy:He Kept On Saying "Oooohh Lemme See":lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Last edited:
tetbelle said:
That's great! He did a good job. I plan on having my husbands do my trims from now on. Go hubby! I wonder if he will do my relaxer too hmmm​
husbands?

How many you got !?:lol:

A team of husbands you keep around just to do your hair...
that sounds like a great idea

atrinibeauty said:
I Sooooo Was Not Relaxing My Hair Myself This Weekend So I Figured *Why Not Let Dh Do It:confused:* Man When He Was Done I Was Like:eek: :thumbsup: :clap: :yay: :notworthy :woot: :clapping: :love:

What a loving thing to do! He did a great job too, your hair looks beautiful! :yep:

LOL.....You need to go look in the mirror, then go tip him again 'cause he did an awesome job. Your hair looks great!

atrinibeauty said:

when i came home complaining about how the stylist ripped thru my hair this weekend, my husband offered to do it for me the next time i need a touch-up....he lived in a house with three older sisters...

now that you shared your success, i just might.;)

Maaaaaaaaaaan....why can't I get a man that can hook up a perm. You need to pass him around and share the wealth LOL.

Chayil

Back