*****FOTKI UPDATE THREAD******

Triniwegian

I love going through people's Fotki's for inspiration but somehow I always miss updates.
I thought, since it's January and I assume a lot of ladies are updating, we could make a thread and compile all the ladies' updates and goal accomplishments.

Please post your link and PW, if you have one.

TIA and I am excited to see all the beautiful heads of hair!!

Last edited:
Mine is nothing to write home about as I got 3-4 inches chopped off...but I got a new install :rolleyes:
I just updated...take a look if you want:)

I'll update when I get my next relaxer in 4 weeks. After my relaxer, I'm hoping I only have 1"-2" left till MBL :grin:. My MBL goal is May 2010 :ohwell:.

i update my fotki every week or less lol. i just take alot of pics. sometimes ill erase all the fotki folders and make new ones, since i can:look:.

oh and btw i will be adding mad pics tonight lol

actually im doing that right now......

Last edited:
sorry, i never put any of my hair style in my fotki...i just noticed that. i will soon. my hair is always messsy right? ahahahaha

I have a teeny, tiny 2 pic update for January. :blush: :look:

I would put more pics up but anymore now most of my hair pics all look the same from month to month (unless I straighten my hair). So I've recently just started putting up the pics I especially like.

I love going through people's Fotki's for inspiration but somehow I always miss updates.
I thought, since it's January and I assume a lot of ladies are updating, we could make a thread and compile all the ladies' updates and goal accomplishments.

Please post your link and PW, if you have one.

TIA and I am excited to see all the beautiful heads of hair!!

Mine's nothing special, nothing you guys haven't seen here. Theo, I'm curious though, I'd love to see your fotki. Can I have a link?

Mine is my siggy as well. I try to update with every install ( 6-8 weeks). I will post a few pic's from my takedown last weekend. My Jan. install was only in 3 weeks but I was not happy with the braid pattern so started over and trimmed about 2 inches to get rid of some of my natural layers.

Mine is in my siggy. I went for a long time without updating because I only had a camera phone. I updated last month now that I have a real camera.

Back