Fotki Update-Chasing APL

Treasure2k6

I went to the salon today because I needed to find something to do in order to avoid the upcoming itch that I will have next week. The itch to texlax usually always hits me at 9 weeks post! Not to mention my hair also acts crazy 'round then too....so, i am usually left with no choice.

This time...I thought and thought and thought...and came up with a plan.:sekret:
I WENT TO THE SALON TODAY! :grin: I tried something different and went to the salon at 8 weeks post for the first time! I usualy go during the same week I texlax. It wasnt so bad and it came out nice and straight. Hopefully, I can get a little bit further now *crossing my fingers that it doesn't rain anytime soon*. lol

I updated my Fotki with a few photos and it looks like I'm still chasing APL. Haven't lost any length thankfully but man this thang is nerve wrecken! My hair has never been longer than it is now so this approach to APL is so brand new to me and its scary! *Dunno if I will make it*:covereyes But I am sure going to try!:think::boxing:

BEAUTIFUL!!!
Girl, you are definitely one of my IDOLS!!! I already told you!
PM me EVERYTHING you're doing ASAP!!!
You had a great year so keep doing what you're doing and APL will be there before you know it!!!

Your hair looks beautiful! Nice and full! You're definitely going to make APL by Christmas! Congrats on your progress so far :)!

:cry::curtain:
I am in tears ma! Thank you for believing in me. We've stuck this thing out togetha for a year now. I'm checking all that length you have in your avatr "gone wit'cho badself!" We've come a wayzzz togetha boo!

BEAUTIFUL!!!
Girl, you are definitely one of my IDOLS!!! I already told you!
PM me EVERYTHING you're doing ASAP!!!
You had a great year so keep doing what you're doing and APL will be there before you know it!!!

Beautiful progress ..were both chasing APL..All the best to you..I know you will make it ..you can be proud, your doing a great job:grin:

Back