For wingtoe...

WaterMoccasin

Hi wingtoe!
I noticed you said you didn't know how to start your own thread yet- just click on "Post" (Underneath "Home" "Entrance" "Main Index" etc. and next to where it says "Long Hair Care Forum/General Hair Discussion" etc.)

Anyways, regarding what you said below, I would say UltraNourisHair OR HSN, and MSM, and a B-complex is what you are looking to take and that's fine.

Silica/Horsetail is already in both of those GNC formulas, and I think the HSN has a rather large amount of Biotin already, while the UltraNh has a good amount as well AND MSM for that matter.

Hope this helps!

Wingtoe wrote:
Okay ladies, I wanted to start my own board about this but I don't know how to create boards on here yet (still a newbie!) I noticed how the majority of the ladies here that
have long gorgious locks take supplements.
N*E*Way I just started taking the Ultra Nourishair Vitamin and I want to add Vit. B-5 pantothenic acid,
silica, Biotin, HSN, and MSM to my routine. I wanted to know if taking all of these things together or taking more than 2 supplements would be a little over doing it or harmful at all? As well I am about to start drinking horsetail and nettle leaf herb tea. This is an idea that I got from another poster on LHCF.
Just wanted to know am I going to far with this?
Thanx!!

Back