For those with Pibbs Dryers: How much did you pay? Where's the best deals?

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Now that I've paid all my debts off, I wanted to reward myself by getting a Pibbs, but I want to get the best deals. For those of you who have a Pibbs, where did you purchase yours and did you get the best deals?

I'm thinking about buying one either after Christmas or in January... ;)

SP

I want to know as well! My "lady daisy" hair dryer is getting really lazy :lachen: I have to use my heating cap for deep Cons:drunk:

Bumping

:meme:Me too ..Me too... i wanna know i plan on getting one for a christmas treat to myself or a febuary b-dy treat to myself.

Come on ladies I know theer are a bunch of u all that have em :poke:

if you look up pibbs dryers on here you will see the places to buy them:yep:i got mys from pibbs industries i payed 206 with shipping but its a pibbs 512 i love it. hopes this helps

I'mma look on eBay just to see what's up. But I know there are plenty of women on this forum that have Pibbs. They're just being shy.:grin:

I bought my 514 for $100.00. Plus the shipping it costs 181.00:grin::grin::grin::grin:! I would highly recommend checking Ebay or just checking search engines for "pibbs". I got very lucky w/ my purchase. It came from a non-profit organization. It was pretty much brand new, better looking than the ones at my local salon!

Oh, so you did get it, :grin: I know your excited. I was wondering what happened to that deal.
I bought my 514 for $100.00. Plus the shipping it costs 181.00:grin::grin::grin::grin:! I would highly recommend checking Ebay or just checking search engines for "pibbs". I got very lucky w/ my purchase. It came from a non-profit organization. It was pretty much brand new, better looking than the ones at my local salon!

$265 brand new 514 from buyritebeauty.com in Atlanta. I considered buying a used one, but I really didn't want to have to deal with no warranty, or unknown potential unknown previous problems.

I bought mine for $100 on Ebay. The total came to $145 with shipping. Its definitely the best purchase I've made this year!:D

$265 brand new 514 from buyritebeauty.com in Atlanta. I considered buying a used one, but I really didn't want to have to deal with no warranty, or unknown potential unknown previous problems.

I'll be in Atlanta in December. Maybe I should try going to this place?!

I have the Pibbs 512 and paid about 250 for it including shipping and that's because I wanted expediated shipping....so the shipping cost me a little more. It was on sale when I purchased. I don't mind the price at all..it is a great dryer and I would buy it again. I purchased mine from American Beauty Equipment.

I'll be in Atlanta in December. Maybe I should try going to this place?!
I ordered it online from buyritebeauty.com and the shipping was pretty fast. It comes in a huge box that contains two boxes inside. You would need a truck to haul it back. I would go ahead and order it online. It is shipped UPS. HTH

The jury is still out on Y&J b/c they have no actual contact info on their site. You have now way of finding out where they ship from. All they have is an email addy. Tenjoy attempted to contact them for more info on possible bulk discounting, but I don't believe she has heard anything back yet. It's been over a week at this pt. :ohwell:

The jury is still out on Y&J b/c they have no actual contact info on their site. You have now way of finding out where they ship from. All they have is an email addy. Tenjoy attempted to contact them for more info on possible bulk discounting, but I don't believe she has heard anything back yet. It's been over a week at this pt. :ohwell:
Thanks, i'll stick with the trusted vendors then.

Back