For those with Pibbs Dryers: How much did you pay? Where's the best deals?

If you are looking for the 514 the site where I got my 512 has them for the same price, you can contact them easily and shipping cost is great and fast. It is $249.99 + shipping.

http://www.imperialsales.net/514.html

Thanks! I actually want the 132 Misty steamer too, in addition to the 514 kwik dryer, and I don't think they have it, sooo i'll infortunately i'm still looking :(

Does anyone know where I can get the two items for a good price and good shipping??? The best i've found so far is Buy Right for $976.80 (both items and steamer) to NY/NJ...

Can anyone tell me the difference between the 512 and 514? I am going to buy one and don't know which one to get. This is my first Pibb. Would I be fine with going with the 512 or would I be missing out on a lot by not going with the 514?

Thanks!

I just ordered the 512, it was $199 plus $9.65 shipping. I got mine at
Appliancesource.com.

Can anyone tell me the difference between the 512 and 514? I am going to buy one and don't know which one to get. This is my first Pibb. Would I be fine with going with the 512 or would I be missing out on a lot by not going with the 514?

Thanks!

They are the same size and as far as I know get to the same temp and have the same air flow. The 512 has low-medium-high and the 514 has actualy temp settings. Thats the only difference I know of besides the color. I wouldve gotten a 512 if I didnt get a great deal on the 514.

They are the same size and as far as I know get to the same temp and have the same air flow. The 512 has low-medium-high and the 514 has actualy temp settings. Thats the only difference I know of besides the color. I wouldve gotten a 512 if I didnt get a great deal on the 514.

Thank you!

Thanks! I actually want the 132 Misty steamer too, in addition to the 514 kwik dryer, and I don't think they have it, sooo i'll infortunately i'm still looking :(

Does anyone know where I can get the two items for a good price and good shipping??? The best i've found so far is Buy Right for $976.80 (both items and steamer) to NY/NJ...

FDI Salon supply in Atlanta has the steamer for 189 or so...

none of these places have international shipping...or its mad expensive....anyone in canada with a pibbs lol? I think ebay is my best bet for now

I bought my 514 for $100.00. Plus the shipping it costs 181.00:grin::grin::grin::grin:! I would highly recommend checking Ebay or just checking search engines for "pibbs". I got very lucky w/ my purchase. It came from a non-profit organization. It was pretty much brand new, better looking than the ones at my local salon!

Wow that was some good luck :grin:

Back