For ladies with the twist & Braid sets

Relentless

Reinventing
What products do you use to keep it moisturized, but yet keeping it natural and healthy looking, with no greasy look? So far, I've used Pink Oil Moisturizer Hair Spray and I just put a little of Carols Daughter Khoret Amen Hair Oil.

I just wanted ideas for other products.

Thanks,
Relentless

are you talking about braids/ twists done with your own hair or with added hair?
with my own hair i use shea butter that i melt in my hands. but for the most part i just use oil(coconut or olive) because its light and nourishes the hair.

less is more, if you use product try to use it after you shampoo your hair only to avoid build up. I use a water based spray very sparingly on the scalp only right after I wash it. Both my hair and the purchased hair don't like a lot of product.

I use the conditioner that I co wash with. In my avatar, I used Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Oil Conditioner.

I've been wearing braid out and twist outs all summer, I use S-Curl No Drip Spray and it works wonders without leaving any sort of a greasy look. I just spray it in my hands and work it throughout my hair, paying extra attention to my ends. I LOVE it!

Back