Folica.com $1 Beauty Grab Bag!!

angellazette

http://www.folica.com/cmpgns/dollarbeauty.html?s_cid=102506gbagsnow

Here at Folica.com we KNOW beauty - and it only costs $1.00 per item! Yep a buck. We’re running out of space in our warehouse and need to make room for the holidays, so we decided to let you go nuts! For a limited time you can get a Beauty Grab Bag for only $1.00. From Sedu and Solia, to CHI and Babyliss, it could be anything!

So if you have $1.00, and love a good mystery, get your surprise Beauty Grab Bag Today!! Spread the word - for a limited time, beauty is in the BAG!

Due to overwhelming response to the $1 Beauty Grab Bags, we have had to limit the number of items to only ONE PER CUSTOMER.

OK, here's the fine print...
One item will be hand selected by a Folica.com expert and be automatically placed in your beauty grab bag for $1.00. Don’t worry - you love our site already and know we pick great products all the time! You pay $1.00 for each item plus standard shipping charges. Additional fees apply for expedited shipping and multiple shipping destinations. Cannot be combined with some offers. Promotions may not be applicable to certain international orders and certain products have restrictions on air shipments, and must be shipped ground only. Limit three (3) gift bag items per customer. We know you want more than three, but really, give everyone a chance! While supplies last – and they won’t last long. Brand names mentioned above are not the only brand name products chosen, other brands will also be selected. There is no guarantee you will receive a product from the brands mentioned above. Gift bags will be randomly chosen and are valued from $2.95 up to $125.00, and cannot be returned or exchanged for merchandise, credit, or monetary value. Product and manufacturer warranties do not apply. Folica.com reserves the right to modify or terminate this promotion and its terms & conditions without notice. This limited time offer starts on October 25, 2006, 9:30 am EST. Offer ends when grab bags run out.

The cheapest shipping is $4.95 so you'll end up coming out of atleast 5 bucks. I got the email and jumped on it and I have no idea why! lol maybe just for the thrill because I seriously doubt I'll end up using whatever they send. The mystery got me!! So ladies, hurry up and get yours before they run out!

angellazette said:
This limited time offer starts on October 25, 2006, 9:30 am EST. Offer ends when grab bags run out.
It only started 2 hours ago and they already limiting quantities...crazy!!! Let me head over there...thanks!!!

frankie said:
It only started 2 hours ago and they already limiting quantities...crazy!!! Let me head over there...thanks!!!

Ladies, you're welcome :)

I think they started out allowing 3 per customer, but now it's at 1! They must be going fast!

Damn fine print:

One item will be hand selected by a Folica.com expert and be automatically placed in your beauty grab bag for $1.00. Don’t worry - you love our site already and know we pick great products all the time! You pay $1.00 for each item plus standard shipping charges. Additional fees apply for expedited shipping and multiple shipping destinations. Cannot be combined with some offers. Promotions may not be applicable to certain international orders and certain products have restrictions on air shipments, and must be shipped ground only. Limit three (3) gift bag items per customer. We know you want more than three, but really, give everyone a chance! While supplies last – and they won’t last long. Brand names mentioned above are not the only brand name products chosen, other brands will also be selected. There is no guarantee you will receive a product from the brands mentioned above. Gift bags will be randomly chosen and are valued from $2.95 up to $125.00, and cannot be returned or exchanged for merchandise, credit, or monetary value. Product and manufacturer warranties do not apply. Folica.com reserves the right to modify or terminate this promotion and its terms & conditions without notice. This limited time offer starts on October 25, 2006, 9:30 am EST. Offer ends when grab bags run out.
pixel.gif

angellazette said:
Yeah I put that info in my original post so ladies, make sure you read all of it before you decide to buy!

We gonna get you about our $5.95 gamble habit! hehe :lol:

Thanks for the info. I hope I get something I can use. Hopefully something ceramic. I know high hopes!!

Damn! All y'all bought up all the grab bags!! :eek: :lachen: :eek:

angellazette said:
http://www.folica.com/cmpgns/dollarbeauty.html?s_cid=102506gbagsnow

Here at Folica.com we KNOW beauty - and it only costs $1.00 per item! Yep a buck. We’re running out of space in our warehouse and need to make room for the holidays, so we decided to let you go nuts! For a limited time you can get a Beauty Grab Bag for only $1.00. From Sedu and Solia, to CHI and Babyliss, it could be anything!

So if you have $1.00, and love a good mystery, get your surprise Beauty Grab Bag Today!! Spread the word - for a limited time, beauty is in the BAG!

Due to overwhelming response to the $1 Beauty Grab Bags, we have had to limit the number of items to only ONE PER CUSTOMER.

OK, here's the fine print...

The cheapest shipping is $4.95 so you'll end up coming out of atleast 5 bucks. I got the email and jumped on it and I have no idea why! lol maybe just for the thrill because I seriously doubt I'll end up using whatever they send. The mystery got me!! So ladies, hurry up and get yours before they run out!

Well maybe next time instead of regular posting for all those lurkers ;) to see when something like this comes up, how about we put it in a forum that they can't see (they can't read in every forum unless they pay). That way, those of us who are members can have first grabs. (Just throwing that out there....)

Nice & Wavy said:
Well maybe next time instead of regular posting for all those lurkers ;) to see when something like this comes up, how about we put it in a forum that they can't see (they can't read in every forum unless they pay). That way, those of us who are members can have first grabs. (Just throwing that out there....)

Oh yeah....and I'll make sure I tell you what I got when it comes :D

i missed out on this, the sad thing is i got the email and checked it at lunch then i got sidetracked with eating ext and didnt get back to it untill now and there gone :ohwell:

I'm soooo mad because I checked my email just a few minutes ago and folica.com sent me an email the morning around 5am in regards to the $1 beauty grab bag BUT I'm just now reading the darn email:ohwell:

Back